Durrant told not to come to work?

trueblueal

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

llambias is there to protect mike Ashleys interest and nothing else

He will Make sure no one can get their money in while there is a change fat mike can get his in for some more assets

Ashley already has all the merchandise money and now looks like he has the strip sponsorship for fuck all as well

What other revenue streams do we have left? Season tickets that are in a huge decline that's about it.

Ashley is talking everything he can from this club he can for the least amount in

Of course he will try and get everything on the cheap but im sure he is fully aware to get a return on his investment he needs a decent football team winning things ? To be honest that is all we want,good football and the books balanced ?

He will Make sure no one can get their money in while there is a change fat mike can get his in for some more assets

Ashley already has all the merchandise money and now looks like he has the strip sponsorship for fuck all as well

What other revenue streams do we have left? Season tickets that are in a huge decline that's about it.

Ashley is talking everything he can from this club he can for the least amount in

FFS doh

heavens effin wept. Just shows u dont think things through. For all these "assets" u are claiming ma is stealing to be worth anything it needs CUSTOMERS IE US!!!!

If rangers are not doing well, we do not buy the jerseys, we do not go to the games etc.

Great kit deal etc then eh????

Tell me how ashley benefits if we are not doing well????

FFS doh

heavens effin wept. Just shows u dont think things through. For all these "assets" u are claiming ma is stealing to be worth anything it needs CUSTOMERS IE US!!!!

If rangers are not doing well, we do not buy the jerseys, we do not go to the games etc.

Great kit deal etc then eh????

Tell me how ashley benefits if we are not doing well????

Fuck me man

Some of you mongos can't see the wood for the trees

Same as whyte, same as green, the warning signs are there yet fuckwits refuse to look at them until it's too late

Ashley has managed to hoover up all that as well as pretty much running the club for a minimal outlay

If you take into account the money he has made for said revenue streams he probably has got all this for nothing

We will always sell strips, we will always sell tickets. We will sell more if we are doing well but we will sell them none the less.

I would love to see the figures of what ashley has put in vs. what he has taken out .

He then loans us back our own money, how nice of him.

The sad thing is that we have no other option and he knows that, but the SFA will just keep blocking him meaning we are fucked.

King will also get a KB from Pete the jap and his merry men, leaving this new bid from d.park etc, but do you think these guys have the serious cash to get us back to the top? I looks as if the board (llambias) has already dismissed this bid and is looking for different investment, or how I read that is stalling for time until ashley can appeal SFA decision and let him buy the shares.

If Ashley can't buy the shares and is not willing to punt Newcastle he should do the right thing, get llambias to fuck and let others buy them up, but I fear he will just keep providing small loans and further increase his grip on us with no real end game in sight

When people say, "Ashley only benefits if we are doing well." This is exactly the same argument people used with Green.

more like green saw thru mccostalot, sussed that too many of our fans would back mcsalary no matter how shit he was. So he took his money and ran before mccoist pissed it all away. I ask again. How are kit deals etc worth anything without customers. Cmon then.

For the removal to be dignified there has to be a common understanding and dignified behaviour by both parties- ie employee and employer. If that is not the situation then it just becomes a matter of contract law and processes that need to be applied.

These guys do not deserve humiliation, but to an extent they are bringing a lot of it on themselves. I sometimes think our ex footballing staff at Rangers have never grown up. Ibrox has become some sort of Never Never Land with Peter Pan and his playmates at war with the Grown Ups/ Pirates. The facts are that the commercial footballing world has changed in Scotland and Ibrox. Professional Managers and Coaching staff are employed to do a job- not be mates. If they want to play around with the boys- do it well away from the work place and those that are under their command. The days of excessive remuneration are gone. We either live within our means and achieve success on the pitch or die.

Llambias to many has become a sort of Captain Hook hate figure already. However he is not in post to be popular- he is in post to turn a business that has haemorrhaged cash over the last few years and is now quickly bleeding itself to death... into a viable sustainable business with a positive. He is certainly making the hard unpopular decisions.I have to say, with the risk of being deemed a Pirate.. I support him in that. I just hope there is still time and he has not come aboard too late!

The malaise started when Barry Ferguson took on PLG

Fuck me man

Some of you mongos can't see the wood for the trees

Same as whyte, same as green, the warning signs are there yet fuckwits refuse to look at them until it's too late

Ashley has managed to hoover up all that as well as pretty much running the club for a minimal outlay

If you take into account the money he has made for said revenue streams he probably has got all this for nothing

We will always sell strips, we will always sell tickets. We will sell more if we are doing well but we will sell them none the less.

I would love to see the figures of what ashley has put in vs. what he has taken out .

He then loans us back our own money, how nice of him.

The sad thing is that we have no other option and he knows that, but the SFA will just keep blocking him meaning we are fucked.

King will also get a KB from Pete the jap and his merry men, leaving this new bid from d.park etc, but do you think these guys have the serious cash to get us back to the top? I looks as if the board (llambias) has already dismissed this bid and is looking for different investment, or how I read that is stalling for time until ashley can appeal SFA decision and let him buy the shares.

If Ashley can't buy the shares and is not willing to punt Newcastle he should do the right thing, get llambias to fuck and let others buy them up, but I fear he will just keep providing small loans and further increase his grip on us with no real end game in sight

so absolutely no substance in what u say at all. We will not "always sell kit and jerseys" in the volume needed. How many season tickets do u think we would sell right now?? Not many I warrant. Also what value advertising to ashley if we are not successful????

so absolutely no substance in what u say at all. We will not "always sell kit and jerseys" in the volume needed. How many season tickets do u think we would sell right now?? Not many I warrant. Also what value advertising to ashley if we are not successful????

The volume needed? Most of the money is going to Ashley anyway so the guy wins either way. Season ticket money stays in the club so Ashley won't care about that. Also Rangers are on national tv pretty much every week so advertising is going to be very good value for money at rangers.

He has outlayed as much as he has taken out. If you take into account the money we will lose by not getting shirt sponsorship money, shirt sales and stadium advertising money. He will wave these small loans for they privileges. So in essence he will have got lol of this out of our club for nothing, zero.

Meaning he can get his company advertised on nation tv every week for fuck all , win lose or draw.

Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about the club or its traditions or fans?

Why hasn't he told McDowell to get to fuck and brought in a new manager, why hasn't he realeased a statement to the fans?

We have the warnings right in front of us, and also coming loud and proud from Newcastle fans.

Yet it is easier just to dismiss it as bullshit, can Newcastle fans idiots etc.

The volume needed? Most of the money is going to Ashley anyway so the guy wins either way. Season ticket money stays in the club so Ashley won't care about that. Also Rangers are on national tv pretty much every week so advertising is going to be very good value for money at rangers.

He has outlayed as much as he has taken out. If you take into account the money we will lose by not getting shirt sponsorship money, shirt sales and stadium advertising money. He will wave these small loans for they privileges. So in essence he will have got lol of this out of our club for nothing, zero.

Meaning he can get his company advertised on nation tv every week for fuck all , win lose or draw.

Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about the club or its traditions or fans?

Why hasn't he told McDowell to get to fuck and brought in a new manager, why hasn't he realeased a statement to the fans?

We have the warnings right in front of us, and also coming loud and proud from Newcastle fans.

Yet it is easier just to dismiss it as bullshit, can Newcastle fans idiots etc.

ffs. Would people still keep buying jerseys if we were languishing in the championship or not competing in the premiership??? I think not. You dont see that many gers tops on people just walking about the.shops these days other than matchdays. How many gers tops do u thonk will continue to be sold if we continue to be rank rotten and on a downward spiral to oblivion???? Ashley would get much more money from a successful rangers.

If you ran a business would you employ any of these chancers who are clearly crap at there jobs? Not a chance, Durrant has been living off his injury at Rangers for years, it's long overdue he was showing the door.

u talking about.the board?? tell me how they are crap at their jobs.

Sorry misread. See u were talking about our management team.