Is There Agreement With Anything ?

Docspawn

Is there any one that we can all agree that we want to see on the park ? On the board ? Be our manager ? Be owner ?

All seem to hear, see and read is Hatrid for everyone. People having a go at big Davie Weir the other day made me think is there anyone that Bears want to see near our club ?

Right now I'd even think twice about joining if was a player.

Rant over... again !

200.gif

I've got something we can all agree on.

No chance in hell should Ian Blacks contract get extended beyond June.

Easy...

Just to be a cock; I think Ian Black fully deserves to have his contract extended, done wonders at previous club, came to Rangers, regressed. Under new Management, I think he could boss the midfield, with a couple of youngsters to play the wings either side of him. Terrific guy, wonderful guy, paint yer hoose for 40 quid.

Just to be a cock; I think Ian Black fully deserves to have his contract extended, done wonders at previous club, came to Rangers, regressed. Under new Management, I think he could boss the midfield, with a couple of youngsters to play the wings either side of him. Terrific guy, wonderful guy, paint yer hoose for 40 quid.

Get tae. :D

i agree with anyone who wants a successful Rangers the rest is just semantics.

Also be happy to agree with anyone who bants these infantile gifs banned from RM. Funny early doors now just boring.

Queue gif response, yes highly amusing, not.

mr_rogers.gif

Is the op mental, this forum is full of no nothing no it alls ffs, especially the posters who just have to get there say in as soon as a discussion is started.... The godfarter, goat, ect.... Pains in the arse who make this forum a chore!!

Aye, he`s a right smelly cunt...lol

Is there any one that we can all agree that we want to see on the park ? On the board ? Be our manager ? Be owner ?

All seem to hear, see and read is Hatrid for everyone. People having a go at big Davie Weir the other day made me think is there anyone that Bears want to see near our club ?

Right now I'd even think twice about joining if was a player.

Rant over... again !

Think you will find as in the yes/no vote the angry minority shout the loudest mate .That applies on here as well regards Rangers men or anti Rangers men..We need root and branch but I still want Rangers men at the club