Is There Agreement With Anything ?

Docspawn

Is there any one that we can all agree that we want to see on the park ? On the board ? Be our manager ? Be owner ?

All seem to hear, see and read is Hatrid for everyone. People having a go at big Davie Weir the other day made me think is there anyone that Bears want to see near our club ?

Right now I'd even think twice about joining if was a player.

Rant over... again !

I have seen on this board in the last few months Rangers legends such as Gough, McCoist, John Brown, Walter Smith be described as scum, traitors, f...king this and that. Rangers Media overall has lost all grasp of reality.

To be fair, anyone who says this club died will be classed as a traitor by me! (tu)

I have seen on this board in the last few months Rangers legends such as Gough, McCoist, John Brown, Walter Smith be described as scum, traitors, f...king this and that. Rangers Media overall has lost all grasp of reality.

That's what happens when you allow free speech.

there is plenty of other forums mate. Nobody is keeping you here against your will. Same goes for the OP.

What is the obsession with trying to paint this forum as some sort of official collective. Members on this site may or may not have "lost all grasp of reality", but its their opinions, its not official statements from RM reps that we've all agreed on.

Geez peace with that shite ffs

Is there any one that we can all agree that we want to see on the park ? On the board ? Be our manager ? Be owner ?

All seem to hear, see and read is Hatrid for everyone. People having a go at big Davie Weir the other day made me think is there anyone that Bears want to see near our club ?

Rant over... again !

Fuck sake man, that's a hell of a rant.

You should maybe calm down a bit before you raise you're blood pressure ever so slightly.

Rant over... again !

A relief for us all, I'm sure.

My unicorn says you're talking pish, as does my Venusian friend!

:pipe:

Rant over... again !

can't agree with any of that

This! You could also ad in the vitriol shown towards some our youth - particularly Aird