The Billy Boys.

.Williamson.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sing frozen peas that's the way I voted, I think it's catchy as fuck

Chelsea fans throw celery at each other and opposing fans,the next game I'm going to I'll sneak in a bag of frozen peas and start chucking them at cunts,that way people will know what the new lyrics will be :lol:

I only heard the one version, and it was the REAL version! fucking pussy hand wringers changing the words, sing the real deal or don't sing at all.

Thankfully the real fans singing "up to our knees in big trophies" were the only ones that were heard or mattered

I really don't get how it's so hard for these fans groups to get together or someone from the club and come out and say these are the new words and from now on it will be getting sung with these words. It's obviously the fans want this song back and 'those words' have to be cut out so just get it done asap.

The can stick those words up their arses, Up to our knees in big trophies? No wonder we get battered about.

Stand up and be bloody counted, this song is not and never has been illegal.

Up to our knees in big trophies? have a fucking word with yourself, UP TO OUR KNEES IN REBEL BLOOD, if your gonna change it.

But why change it in the first place? It is not and never has been illegal .

It's been 'up to our knees in big trophies' for as long as I can remember. We should never change it. (tu)

The can stick those words up their arses, Up to our knees in big trophies? No wonder we get battered about.

Stand up and be bloody counted, this song is not and never has been illegal.

Think it's obvious it was used to show hatred to the Catholic faith and it's time we left that behind. It's 2015 not 1690. As much as I love our culture we can't keep damaging the reputation of this all inclusive club. We must show we have moved on from the club that wouldn't tolerate Catholics to one which welcomes all faiths

Thankfully the real fans singing "up to our knees in big trophies" were the only ones that were heard or mattered

Is that right? have a word with yourself, What law if singing this if any are you breaking?

No one sang your version near us as they would have got fucking chased, Us East end of Glasgow bears sing the real deal or nothing at all.

So if you don't have the balls to sing the real version which breaks no laws and only offends Irish Americans that want to over throw the British government? Then don't sing a version that makes us the laughing stock.

Think it's obvious it was used to show hatred to the Catholic faith and it's time we left that behind. It's 2015 not 1690. As much as I love our culture we can't keep damaging the reputation of this all inclusive club. We must show we have moved on from the club that wouldn't tolerate Catholics to one which welcomes all faiths

is it really, the word does not and never has meant Catholic, so your point is?

Any you lads from the East end of Glasgow? You see us eastenders only will ever sing the real version.

It is not and never has been anti catholic as you could also be a fenian and be a protestant.

Who has been convicted of this song on religious believes? No one has and no one ever will,

pod people have taken over RM.

:wink:

Do we, not in a court of law m8, and that's the version I go by not some lying cunt of an mp.

So if a celtic fan is a protestant you would not call him it? I rest my case

No I'd. Never call anyone a fenian as you don't know if you're hurting their feelings

Is that right? have a word with yourself, What law if singing this if any are you breaking?

No one sang your version near us as they would have got fucking chased, Us East end of Glasgow bears sing the real deal or nothing at all.

So if you don't have the balls to sing the real version which breaks no laws and only offends Irish Americans that want to over throw the British government? Then don't sing a version that makes us the laughing stock.

You can be angry all you want mate but the fact is our support stood together and sang the new version of the song.

I'm going to ignore the fact you have basically threatened anyone that sings the new words near you.