Exclusive Interview With Charles Green!

Mr RFC

Interesting. So here was me thinking that hmrc have just lost the original case and the appeal = sdm employed a totally legal tax planning regime to keep costs as low as possible.

Are u telling me that is not the case?? Or do u just pay tax u dont owe??

SDM and the board agreed to operate under a structured loss making business plan. SDM assured the board that the money was there to underwrite the losses that the club was making. The board were unaware of the fact that none of the money SDM was putting in was personal wealth, but in actual fact came from bank loans relating to the Murray Group Facility. Believe it or not, one day the bank were going to ask for that money back.

It was this that forced SDM to look for a buyer under desperate conditions. When Craig Whyte acquired the club, he found a myriad of "legacy issues" (there's that phrase again), which stemmed from the Murray era.

As the money was not forthcoming from the bank to underwrite the loss making this time around, Whyte had no choice but to stop paying tax, or otherwise put the club into administration around October of 2011. It was this debt that saw the company liquidated.

As we can conclude from the aforementioned, Murray is solely responsible for our current plight.

HTH.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're talking shite mate.

Whenever someone brings up his fuck ups you say "more than one person was responsible". Then you'll say "Green saved us", investors saved the club. Fans saved the club. He was a middle man who got paid a fortune to hand us over to the incompetent arseholes we are stuck with now.

Whether what he did was just immoral, incompetence or illegal is irrelevant. The fact is he fucked us and sent us on this downward spiral. He's a cunt.

I get his fuck ups, I don't think he can be held solely responsible for now though when he's not been involved in running the club since April 2013.

I get why Green isn't popular now completely, it's just a personal feeling that I don't think I can hate him in the same way as Whyte, Ashley, Somers etc because I still feel gratitude towards him.

SDM and the board agreed to operate under a structured loss making business plan. SDM assured the board that the money was there to underwrite the losses that the club was making. The board were unaware of the fact that none of the money SDM was putting in was personal wealth, but in actual fact came from bank loans relating to the Murray Group Facility. Believe it or not, one day the bank were going to ask for that money back.

It was this that forced SDM to look for a buyer under desperate conditions. When Craig Whyte acquired the club, he found a myriad of "legacy issues" (there's that phrase again), which stemmed from the Murray era.

As the money was not forthcoming from the bank to underwrite the loss making this time around, Whyte had no choice but to stop paying tax, or otherwise put the club into administration around October of 2011. It was this debt that saw the company liquidated.

As we can conclude from the aforementioned, Murray is solely responsible for our current plight.

HTH.

So let us just be clear. U are saying that our debt was not coming down and the bank was not concerned about the vindictive and spurious tax case. Hmrc had no adverse impact on us at all???

HTH.

Nice fairy tale but it Just confirms what poor directors they were, you are aware that directors have financial responsibilities?

Green is an embarrassment and what was the fake tears all about. He honestly lives in a fantasy world - does he really think we believe any of his lies any more.

Why did Jim White not question him about the naming rights to Ashley for £1 for a start?

If he thought he would make us back the current board with an interview from his hospital bed then it has backfired massively - he did a great job for Buy Rangers and Rangers First.

It serves as an effective antagonizing device to pro-board/Ashley posters on here who seem to froth at the mouth with the mere mention of the man's name.

I also support his appointment to the board, and indeed the interests of the people he represents, i.e. the fans.

Can't imagine why it would antagonise anyone, strange thing to do having support for an individual nothing to do with Rangers. A bit creepy actually

Squandered loads of out cash on assets with absolutely no plan to make the generate revenue.

Arranged loads of ounerous contracts including jumbotrons and WiFi which I would guess he got big kick backs from.

Brought the club into a race row with his racist language.

Spouted humiliating lies about deals with the Dallas cowboys which he was called out on and still tried to bluster through as truth.

Wrote watertight contracts and backed them up with letters to his mates promising them big bonuses regardless of how shite they were.

Sold our naming rights to Ibrox to a billionaire for the sum total of £1.

And worst of all, has shown up how stupid and gullible a section of our fan base are that they still love a guy who was a loudmouth and refuse to believe he was a cheap conman.

1. What specific assets? Other than the duds managemnet team that the fans forced him to take to sell season tickets.

2. The wifi did not cause us our problems ffs. So what contracts did?

3. Race row??? U bought timmy bull hook line and sinker.I have an english asian pal. They refer to each other using the word green used. It is not derogatory with many of these people. Just lap it up tho.

4.dallas cowboys?? Lo and behold we have interest from sarver. I am not at all convinced cg does not have a connection. There. I would not release an investor name until.signed and sealed.

5. What specific contracts?? The biggest three for example.

6. Conman?? Loudmouth? U talking about the dud manager??

HAHAHHAHAHA!

Point in bold proven.

Fucksake.

I want to like him, but I can't, he spunked money on utter shite and is backing a completely dysfunctional board.

He definitely fought for us and you can tell that he has a soft spot for us, but you can't forgive him for his total mismanagement of the Club. It only aided to our current situation.

Aye, it's called quicksand.

First time watching that, what an absolute cunt. He's laughing at us all. It's not in my nature to say this but hopefully he never leaves that bed.

Rich people IMO don't need to be intelligent to make money, just a ruthless disregard for greed.

Actually you didnt even understand point 5.

Point 5 was a reference to the contract and side letter which were provided to Ahmed which seen him ringfence money and then recieve a big payout.

so how much was that contract worth??? Was it worth more than approx 300k a month which is what the stupid boycott and gardening leave are costing? Am pretty sure that is not what is hurting us btw. So cmon then , what else?

Just watched it again. Cg comment re the board doing well but the club going backward. Think he is basically blaming the season ticket fall and mccostalot for the club going back. I would agree with that to be honest.

Crazy Bob right enough. Greens a loon ball and just scored one of the best own goals in history, if he and the Spivs thought for 1 minute that interview when get the fans back inside in their droves, they should be locked up in Carstairs.

I saw the interview on sky with no sound on as I was at a funeral, I was cringing looking at the cunt!!!!

I then read the interview on my sky sports app and it is fucking embarrassing the shite he talks, to think their was a time on this site when people backed this cunt to the hilt with pish like "Charles Green saved my club" biggest lot of shite ever?