The Roar When This Goes In

Gaz52

It's up there with the wildest I've ever celebrated a goal, I went absolutely nuts, down to 9 men and only about 5 mins to play but you knew as soon as that went in we'd won the cup.

Side note, the paper ball fight that day at half time was brilliant, a wee boy about 7 hit my pal right on the face with one from about 3 yards away, he was beeling :lol:

If he can do this again on Sunday to put us 1-0 up then it'll be even louder, but this roar and the celebrations are fantastic.

I remember watching most of this game in John Lewis in Edinburgh.

Was getting married and had somehow forgotten about the CF so agreed to go wedding list shopping. Went nuts when the goal went in. There were about half a dozen of us fellow bears who had all been ball and chained to the shops that were round the one telly showing the game

Good times

If he can do this again on Sunday to put us 1-0 up then it'll be even louder, but this roar and the celebrations are fantastic.

Best apart about it was...I had Miller FGS that day as well :lol:

Was sitting in the South Stand at roughly the same section as I was that day...let's hope it's an omen ;)

A referee called Thomson (Craig) sending off a player called Thomson (Kevin) for a tackle on a player called Thomson (Steven). You couldn't make this shit up.

I remember the game for the goal........and my dad running halfway up the aisle when it went in. Two players off and we still fucking won!