OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what mate

For that article I will personally give you my ticket for the next old firm game at ibrox. Then you will truly see what it is all about.

We fucking hate those horrible cunts

Every fucking dire breath they breathe from our British Land. I would rather they not be here to be honest and returned to their homeland like so many of the current 'refugees' do from Poland etc. They are a scourge on our way of life, our values Nd our belief system. We integrated them when no one else would the. The bastards. Yet they bomb and maim our people and if , as the England fans found out to their and our disgust that we are not Llowes to tell the IRA to fuck off, it is our kind. Our people. Our British people who are.drahged through the court system to be criminalised for a belief system. Now if anyone has a belief system ie Muslims. Catholics poofs. Gender benders. Then that's up to them but please have respect for.others . BRITISH SOCIETY THAT gave you everything you desired. Fucking everything you rhat bastards. .and you still feel hard done by. Well I like the Leeds fan hope we well and truly pump you on and off the fucking park. We don't do walking away we. Will walk into the fire.and kick your. Cunts in

Get it.right up you ghuest. Bheast bastards in the protestant faith I shall remain loyal and true.

Right that's the team talk sorted into these cuntz

Tell you what mate

For that article I will personally give you my ticket for the next old firm game at ibrox. Then you will truly see what it is all about.

We fucking hate those horrible cunts

Every fucking dire breath they breathe from our British Land. I would rather they not be here to be honest and returned to their homeland like so many of the current 'refugees' do from Poland etc. They are a scourge on our way of life, our values Nd our belief system. We integrated them when no one else would the. The bastards. Yet they bomb and maim our people and if , as the England fans found out to their and our disgust that we are not Llowes to tell the IRA to fuck off, it is our kind. Our people. Our British people who are.drahged through the court system to be criminalised for a belief system. Now if anyone has a belief system ie Muslims. Catholics poofs. Gender benders. Then that's up to them but please have respect for.others . BRITISH SOCIETY THAT gave you everything you desired. Fucking everything you rhat bastards. .and you still feel hard done by. Well I like the Leeds fan hope we well and truly pump you on and off the fucking park. We don't do walking away we. Will walk into the fire.and kick your. Cunts in

Get it.right up you ghuest. Bheast bastards in the protestant faith I shall remain loyal and true.

Right that's the team talk sorted into these cuntz

Fuckin` too right

Bloger bewildered by the strength of feeling on both sides of the argument.

http://roblufc.org/2015/01/31/celtic-rangers-and-the-old-firm-the-enlightenment-of-a-leeds-fan-by-rob-atkinson/

"Hypocrisy, a lack of feeling for the game and what it means to be a fan – and rank, vicious hatred not just for Rangers FC, but for their history and the fact that they have out-performed Celtic over the century-plus of the Scottish League. That sums up what I’ve gleaned of the green and white psyche this past twelve hours or so. It’s not something I’d have thought anyone could be proud of – whereas everything I’ve heard from Rangers fans has rung with pride and passion – despite their long fall and slow climb back."

what more does one need to say :)

Hypocrisy, a lack of feeling for the game and what it means to be a fan and rank, vicious hatred not just for Rangers FC, but for their history and the fact that they have out-performed Celtic over the century-plus of the Scottish League. That sums up what Ive gleaned of the green and white psyche this past twelve hours or so. Its not something Id have thought anyone could be proud of whereas everything Ive heard from Rangers fans has rung with pride and passion despite their long fall and slow climb back.

Boom, fucking nail on head!