We Had A Chance.

VallancesDog

We had a chance to start fresh, rise up the leagues debt free (or manageable with our incomings/outgoings) and develop a youthful team, with a fresh footballing outlook that put us in a strong posistion as we got into the top tier again.

Instead, what we saw on the park today was a culmination of wanting to get back where we were too quickly, poor management/bad coaching and getting back into debt. What happens at training who knows...

Le Guen was a missed opportunity, the "comfortable" mentality won that battle and we ended up here.

Despite today (we've lost more goals and worse with a better team), normally I'm pissed off after an old firm loss, today I'm just disappointed, and now reflecting on what we should have done.

Could have, should have, would have. I know.

When we get back to the top tier, we need to change, as a club, we need to be more patient with new ideals and have a much better structure and disciplined mentality within all areas of the club.

We had a chance to start fresh, rise up the leagues debt free (or manageable with our incomings/outgoings) and develop a youthful team, with a fresh footballing outlook that put us in a strong posistion as we got into the top tier again.

Instead, what we saw on the park today was a culmination of wanting to get back where we were too quickly, poor management/bad coaching and getting back into debt. What happens at training who knows...

Le Guen was a missed opportunity, the "comfortable" mentality won that battle and we ended up here.

Despite today (we've lost more goals and worse with a better team), normally I'm pissed off after an old firm loss, today I'm just disappointed, and now reflecting on what we should have done.

When we get back to the top tier, we need to change, as a club, we need to be more patient with new ideals and have a much better structure and disciplined mentality within all areas of the club.

Oh its the fucking Oracle.

Wallace and McCulloch should never have been allowed to play in division 3 on the wages they're on.

We should be sitting at the top of the championship, with £20-30 million in the bank. With a fresh youthful team in place, and a management structure that ensures success for the club in years to come.

Instead we're sitting 2nd, god knows how many million in the red. With a team full of overpaid duds, and a manager sitting in the house collecting a wage.

Fucking yawn. How many times do we need told we missed the boat.