Shameless Beyond Salvation

hammer93

I was speaking to durrant on Saturday and he said 3 of the under 20s are not signing, Kelly is 1 and I'm sure you mentioned sinnamon wasn't signing in an reality thread.

He backed up sinnamons ability which makes you wonder why the lad never got a look in under McCoist?

He also mentioned the goalie mccrorie and told me he is exceptional for a 16 yr old, this might be a factor in Kelly not signing, he told me man city want mccrorie but he is happy at Rangers.

It will be at least 3, i know of 4 who are very unhappy with things.

Kelly could comfortably play in goal just now with Robinson and Simonsen both released.

Sinnamon is a far better player than Foster and should have been our right back from last season getting experience and proving his worth. The kid just wants to play and will most likely leave if he hasn't already signed for someone else. Hearts and Falkirk are very interested i believe.

McCrorie is going to be the best keeper in Scotland and will be for some time. At all costs he is one we need to groom for the first team in the next few seasons, regardless of age.

I'm actually now wondering if remaining in the Championship for another year while building a team from scratch - fighting for promotion - is a more favourable option than scraping our way up into the Premier League and fighting to avoid relegation.

I had always thought that McCoist and McDowall had benevolent reasons for not quitting, i.e. holding on to the money then giving it back when a new board has been put in place (although I appreciate the benevolence in that could be argued), but now I'm jut angry at the fact that the two of them hanging on is preventing us from getting actual coaching staff in who can take us forward.

Are you seriously arguing that the board should have replaced McCoist earlier?

Or maybe you take the view that the on field problems have started since he left?

Three years defending a manager with no managerial ability who was well backed financially puts you in a pretty weak position tbh.

Having no leadership at the board - no communication - and you think it's easy to manage? Oh dear! We all look for scapegoats - you've picked yours - I've picked mine!

Allys legacy will be like a cancer for years!!

He had his grubby little paws in the pie as much if not more than anyone.

He could have changed and revolutionized how we trained with tactics etc. instead he chose 2 hour working days and jobs for the boys.

When all the boardroom stuff is over and we take over the ashes there will be one name that will forever now be remembered as the biggest spiv of them all. Take a bow McCoist you money grabbing grub!! Rangers man my fucking arse

Aye - best make up shite - I for one hope Ally does write a book and tell his story - with no holds barred - I suspect there is much more being going on than even we know!

Aye - best make up shite - I for one hope Ally does write a book and tell his story - with no holds barred - I suspect there is much more being going on than even we know!

Meh if there was a penny to be made he'd have done it by now unless it would negate hid nice wee 12 month stint in his Beechgrove Garden. We have all had bosses we could not get along with but we knuckled down and did the best job we could. Surprised he hasn't already blamed the board after all he has already blamed Green, the pitch, the rain, the snow, the wind, the sun and the poor quality pies.

Meh if there was a penny to be made he'd have done it by now unless it would negate hid nice wee 12 month stint in his Beechgrove Garden. We have all had bosses we could not get along with but we knuckled down and did the best job we could. Surprised he hasn't already blamed the board after all he has already blamed Green, the pitch, the rain, the snow, the wind, the sun and the poor quality pies.

He's not faultless but there is more 'fault' attached to the boards ( or successive boards) than should ever be attached to Ally

He's not faultless but there is more 'fault' attached to the boards ( or successive boards) than should ever be attached to Ally

On a purely football basis Ally is 100% responsible for creating the car crash on the park. He was allowed to run riot by the previous board and paid a fucking fortune. Why do folk still talk about him as if he was hindered every step of the way by boards? Charles green calked him out as a dud that's as bad as it got for him.

He's fucking dead to me now he knows what damage his gardening leave is doing to us. He should have been sacked the minute we went 12 points behind hearts for gross incompetence. Trust me , he does not give a flying fuck about us or the club.

While I understand your point on leadership - it does not start with the manager but with the board - we have had an ineffective board for this journey - and this current board is the wordy if all - not managing to replace Ally, picking players - they have shown no leadership and that has permeated through the whole club! Until we get leadership at the top we will continue this drifting!

Go on,,,,just blame the Rangers man McCoist for the on the field shambles, you will feel a great weight off your shoulder :)

Yes like his hidden bonuses he got incorporated into his contracts that *cough* he never even read!

The email trail between him and Wallace where he ducked the pay cut. Allys silence is deafening and there is a reason for it. One of our own is going to come out if this with their reputation ruined. He will be remembered forever as a money grabber who showed no mercy and exploited us to the max.

If he had all this 'ammo' why not say something ? Because he knows he's up to his knees in this as much as the next spiv .. At least they weren't our own !

looks to me the towel has been thrown and the< alledged> players know they are looking for a job come may..there is no way most of them will get new contracts and for them the only way is down. iif the board meant business it would have been done in january,looks like they have chucked it to.

The current crop of players are not good enough and never will be.To many has beens and chancers brought to the club by a management team who were also not up to the task as is now being found out. Any half decent management team could have produced the goods that our management did in div 3 and 2 lets not be kidded.Without millions to spend they have been shown up for what they are quite simply not very good end of. There will be a new management team in place as soon as the shit off the park is sorted.Whoever the board are and i couldnt really give a fuck who they are they will have to make it their no 1 priority to cleanse the club totally of this shit which is there at the moment and get football men in not so called Rangers men.Management who can work within a realistic budget for Scottish football as surely we dont want to end up back where we are by spending millions yet again to beat" giants of football such as Alloa,Raith Rovers,St Mirren etc."

On a purely football basis Ally is 100% responsible for creating the car crash on the park. and paid a fucking fortune. Why do folk still talk about him as if he was hindered every step of the way by boards? Charles green calked him out as a dud that's as bad as it got for him.

He's fucking dead to me now he knows what damage his gardening leave is doing to us. He should have been sacked the minute we went 12 points behind hearts for gross incompetence. Trust me , he does not give a flying fuck about us or the club.

You even agree with me ...

'He was allowed to run riot by the previous board ...' - if you don't see that as a 'board' issue then there is no point me pointing out the other disagreements I have with your argument.

Yes like his hidden bonuses he got incorporated into his contracts that *cough* he never even read!

The email trail between him and Wallace where he ducked the pay cut. Allys silence is deafening and there is a reason for it. One of our own is going to come out if this with their reputation ruined. He will be remembered forever as a money grabber who showed no mercy and exploited us to the max.

If he had all this 'ammo' why not say something ? Because he knows he's up to his knees in this as much as the next spiv .. At least they weren't our own !

All board issues - every one of those issues should have been addressed by the board - they lack leadership !!