Shameless Beyond Salvation

hammer93

After the cup defeat to forfar I believed that was as low as it could get, we were further embarrassed against Raith in the ramsdens and Albion rovers in the Scottish??

Worse was to come when this lot surrendered a 2 goal lead against fucking alloa, but the toothless display against the tims just heightened the shame, the same squad of players managed to take it to another new level by today's totally inept display.

Please please for the sake of God, relieve these shysters from their duties as the fans of our great club don't deserve to be shamed any more.

Im actually struggling to see where the fuck we go from here and what if anything CAN be done. It looks as if the team have given up all hope of winning anything ever again. They remind me of a saturday morning team that just cannae get the bodys together week after week and just die a sorry death, struggling on until somebody says they cant be arsed anymore and the team folds. We need a massive clear out. Not just the board but the coaches, management and especially the playing staff. You might not be the best but if you give 100% thats all anybody can ask. This lot dont even look bothered. Is there no any boys in the reserves or development team or whatever the fuck they are called these days. They must be pretty poor if they cannae force themselves into the reckoning for a first team place. My da was a third lanark supporter as a boy and came to the rangers after he watched his team being bled dry and put to the wall. I feel like its history repeating itself. Im fucking pig sick of the lot of these imposters and hope they have a right good look at themsleves and shape up or ship out. Im totally disgusted.

It starts with managerial leadership. It was not good enough under McCoist and has actually deteriorated under McD. Neither are good enough. One has walked away and the other has effectively walked away - it is plain he does not want the responsibility.

The team are not showing any sort of capability to turn this around this season and win promotion. They look defeated. They are slovenly, lazy, lacking in hunger and pride to win. Ineffective leadership off the pitch and on the pitch. They cannot handle the pressure - the evidence is there week after week. So unless a manager is appointed who can galvanise this lot and turn them into promotion winners we are destined for another year - if not years - in the Championship and with it an increasing irrelevance to Scottish football. Which is precisely where the other lot and the active harm lot of the former SPL want us.

Is there a way out other than a complete dismantling and rebuild over a number of seasons? Right now I can't see it. The team consistently gives every indication that it is beyond salvation and the only matter then is to dismantle it and rebuild.

i witnessed defeat to frigging Chesterfield in a mickey mouse cup, losing the league at porkheid, even watched us losing a European final.

But the lowest i ever felt as a Gers fan was the day Naismith and Whittaker disowned us. I knew we still had the history but felt the soul of our club was almost destroyed and our enemies were powerful enough to do us major hurt (and they did). That really hurt.

So everything since then has been relative to that, though since then it has been mostly shit, now dragged out over years. But we got through the worst scenario already imo.

And the fact we recovered from near disaster three years ago has given me more reason to "believe" in our club and my hope will always spring eternal, regardless of what is to come for better or for worse.

A few little words sometimes help, and there's a pair that are particularly pertinent to our club which help keep me loyal and confident:

"Aye Ready"

And of course "No Surrender"

i witnessed defeat to frigging Chesterfield in a mickey mouse cup, losing the league at porkheid, even watched us losing a European final.

But the lowest i ever felt as a Gers fan was the day Naismith and Whittaker disowned us. I knew we still had the history but felt the soul of our club was almost destroyed and our enemies were powerful enough to do us major hurt (and they did). That really hurt.

So everything since then has been relative to that, though since then it has been mostly shit, now dragged out over years. But we got through the worst scenario already imo.

And the fact we recovered from near disaster three years ago has given me more reason to "believe" in our club and my hope will always spring eternal, regardless of what is to come for better or for worse.

A few little words sometimes help, and there's a pair that are particularly pertinent to our club which help keep me loyal and confident:

"Aye Ready"

great post

"Aye Ready"

Spot on Bro.

We will be back ,and the fact there are loads of players with a major attitude like the Two buffoons you mention

This has been our worse ever team because there are Muppets playing for us who really don't give a toss for is the Fans who are Rangers FC.

Never ever should we have players who come out with some of the utter mince our Players and alleged coach come out with.

They are incompetent to say the least.

They have to go now or we will not go up.

Yesterday should be the catalyst for massive changes......fuck i'm repeating myself as i've said this 30 times in the last 3 years.

Nothing will change until our "manager" and all the coaches are replaced...people like McCulloch are dropped and Black is sacked..Until Boyd and Miller are thanked but let go and simonson is told to find the front of his pantomime horse.Foster ,Law and Aird are let go and we decide to see out the season playing Clark,Gallagher,Murdoch,the Newcastle lads(when fit obviously),Shiels,Temps and Robinson...Pace and hunger will get us in the play offs not cloggers who my 9 year old daughter could beat in a 50/50.

Since 1977 i've seen highs and lows from Chesterfield 3-0 to beating the Mhanks 5(going on 15)-1 ..from Leeds,Parma and Fiorentina to Raith Rovers and Alloa and yet this is by far the worst and most uninterested group of nobodies i've ever witnessed..if they had morals they'd pack up and go now.Every single one of them and let us start again...and i include the board in that.

It starts with managerial leadership. It was not good enough under McCoist and has actually deteriorated under McD. Neither are good enough. One has walked away and the other has effectively walked away - it is plain he does not want the responsibility.

The team are not showing any sort of capability to turn this around this season and win promotion. They look defeated. They are slovenly, lazy, lacking in hunger and pride to win. Ineffective leadership off the pitch and on the pitch. They cannot handle the pressure - the evidence is there week after week. So unless a manager is appointed who can galvanise this lot and turn them into promotion winners we are destined for another year - if not years - in the Championship and with it an increasing irrelevance to Scottish football. Which is precisely where the other lot and the active harm lot of the former SPL want us.

Is there a way out other than a complete dismantling and rebuild over a number of seasons? Right now I can't see it. The team consistently gives every indication that it is beyond salvation and the only matter then is to dismantle it and rebuild.

While I understand your point on leadership - it does not start with the manager but with the board - we have had an ineffective board for this journey - and this current board is the wordy if all - not managing to replace Ally, picking players - they have shown no leadership and that has permeated through the whole club! Until we get leadership at the top we will continue this drifting!

While I understand your point on leadership - it does not start with the manager but with the board - we have had an ineffective board for this journey - and this current board is the wordy if all - not managing to replace Ally, picking players - they have shown no leadership and that has permeated through the whole club! Until we get leadership at the top we will continue this drifting!

Are you seriously arguing that the board should have replaced McCoist earlier?

Or maybe you take the view that the on field problems have started since he left?

Three years defending a manager with no managerial ability who was well backed financially puts you in a pretty weak position tbh.

What we need is the whole club emptied of all first team playing staff, coaching staff, management staff, directors and board members and then someone with a brain and some ambition to carefully piece it all back together with fresh faces. Top to bottom we need the biggest turnaround of staff we have ever seen. It may sound hard and possibly brutal, but it needs done as a matter of urgency. This is our future we are talking about and an abyss we are flying into.

The only players who should be allowed to stay are the youths, all players under 21. Aird aside, they are the only ones who have not let us down.

Our future should be built around the likes of

Kelly

McCrorie

Sinnamon

Halkett

Gasparotto

Murdoch

McKay

Gallacher

Walsh

Stoney

Ogen

Dykes

Hardie

That should be the core of our squad, and complement these guys with the best experience we can afford. Proper footballers. And a real football manager/head coach.

What we need is the whole club emptied of all first team playing staff, coaching staff, management staff, directors and board members and then someone with a brain and some ambition to carefully piece it all back together with fresh faces. Top to bottom we need the biggest turnaround of staff we have ever seen. It may sound hard and possibly brutal, but it needs done as a matter of urgency. This is our future we are talking about and an abyss we are flying into.

The only players who should be allowed to stay are the youths, all players under 21. Aird aside, they are the only ones who have not let us down.

Kelly

McCrorie

Sinnamon

Halkett

Gasparotto

Murdoch

McKay

Gallacher

Walsh

Stoney

Ogen

Dykes

Hardie

That should be the core of our squad, and complement these guys with the best experience we can afford. Proper footballers. And a real football manager/head coach.

Not disagreeing but how many of the players listed have you actually watched play?? You may have some good players there but would you risk letting them play for McDonut?

Kelly

McCrorie

Sinnamon

Halkett

Gasparotto

Murdoch

McKay

Gallacher

Walsh

Stoney

Ogen

Dykes

Hardie

Not disagreeing but how many of the players listed have you actually watched play?? You may have some good players there but would you risk letting them play for McDonut?

Kelly

McCrorie

Sinnamon

Halkett

Gasparotto

Murdoch

McKay

Gallacher

Walsh

Stoney

Ogen

Dykes

Hardie

The only ones i haven't seen are McCrorie the goalie who was linked with Man Utd and has a wonderful reputation already, Stoney and Dykes i don't recall seeing yet. I have seen the rest probably at least a dozen times here and there and i was very impressed with them all. We have some cracking younger players coming through right now but as you rightly ask, would i let them play for McDowall? No. Absolutely not. He must go first.

7 of them could comfortably walk into our first team right now and improve it.

I am sick fed up of these players and management team. We are treated as fans with pure contempt. Had Jock Wallace been around,he wouldve booted those non-tryers the length of edmiston drive. Everyone of them disgust me. I actually detest our players now. As for our captain,he was finished 3yrs ago.

These chancres of players have been given too many opportunities. Someone show the balls to drop McCulloch , Black Foster etc. we are not going to get promoted via the play offs so at least play some young boys and see if they have the ability. Murdoch looked to have some ability and created a chance for Boyd which is one more chance than Black has done all season

Its a weird feeling just now I am actually beginning to resent the 11 that come out of the tunnel every game. Something needs to be done. The old pals act needs to go. The passengers need to go and those out of contract in the summer need to go. Its so embarrassing now

The thing that gets me I am I right in saying that McSalary would give up his handsome monthly wage if DK gets control of the boardroom?? If this is the case why the fuck can he not do this now to allow us to get a replacement in ??? It would go a long way to savage our season or at least give us optimism that we can actually get our of this league.

The so called players looked as if they don't want to be here yesterday.

And you cud see they don't work together all in there own wee cliques.

A lost dressing room it needs gutted.

Like kids in a huff and it showed.

The stadium is getting emptier every game with this dross.

The only ones i haven't seen are McCrorie the goalie who was linked with Man Utd and has a wonderful reputation already, Stoney and Dykes i don't recall seeing yet. I have seen the rest probably at least a dozen times here and there and i was very impressed with them all. We have some cracking younger players coming through right now but as you rightly ask, would i let them play for McDowall? No. Absolutely not. He must go first.

7 of them could comfortably walk into our first team right now and improve it.

I was speaking to durrant on Saturday and he said 3 of the under 20s are not signing, Kelly is 1 and I'm sure you mentioned sinnamon wasn't signing in an reality thread.

He backed up sinnamons ability which makes you wonder why the lad never got a look in under McCoist?

He also mentioned the goalie mccrorie and told me he is exceptional for a 16 yr old, this might be a factor in Kelly not signing, he told me man city want mccrorie but he is happy at Rangers.

Allys legacy will be like a cancer for years!!

He had his grubby little paws in the pie as much if not more than anyone.

He could have changed and revolutionized how we trained with tactics etc. instead he chose 2 hour working days and jobs for the boys.

When all the boardroom stuff is over and we take over the ashes there will be one name that will forever now be remembered as the biggest spiv of them all. Take a bow McCoist you money grabbing grub!! Rangers man my fucking arse

Until the situation in the boardroom is sorted we are going to continue to stagnate on the park and throw up embarrassing results.

Actually for me it's beyond embarrassment, it's laughable now.

Once we hopefully remove this current board, some sort of working capital is brought in and run a better more stable ship off the park will we look to improve things on the park.

First port of call will be reaching a settlement with McCoist and most probably McDowall and then hopefully bringing in a new management. Will any of that be done in time to salvage this season? In current state we will probably make the playoffs but Hibs will beat us over two legs, so I think unless things change we are going to have to prepare ourselves for another season in the Championship.