For What Its Worth

centenarystand

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've always been a selling club...

Not our best player to a team like Brentford for £800,000.

Any time he was out we always played a lot worse, fair enough we needed money but that was a sale that cost us more than it made us.

Yes if they felt that the players we where bringing in where undeserving of the contracts they shouldn't have signed them.

Since when has this happened at any football club? Ever?

Manager spots a player,tries to sign him but the board turn round and say naw this cunt's not good enough?

Please :lol:

Since when has this happened at any football club? Ever?

Manager spots a player,tries to sign him but the board turn round and say naw this cunt's not good enough?

It happens at every football club all over the world. A manager spots a player that the club can't afford the board tells him to look for an alternative.

Which player/s have we signed that we couldn't afford since dropping down into the 3rd division?

All of them otherwise why would we be running at a lose and borrowing money as working capital.

I'm guessing one of your arguments against Ally is that he brought in poor players on stupid wages.

All of them otherwise why would we be running at a lose and borrowing money as working capital.

I'm guessing one of your arguments against Ally is that he brought in poor players on stupid wages.

That isn't an argument that is fact,spunking money on "SPL" quality players to win a fucking 3rd Div title is one of the main reasons we're in this mess.

That isn't an argument that is fact,spunking money on "SPL" quality players to win a fucking 3rd Div title is one of the main reasons we're in this mess.

It's not fact literally speaking.

It's an argument one that i agree with but an argument none the less.

From this i'm i right in thinking that i have answered your previous question adequately.

Tuped over we had to continue the same stupid contract at least if your going to post get it right.

Green wanted rid of Ally as he noticed how poor he was.

Vey hostile tonight Smile. It didn't have to be the same contract i did get it right.