For What Its Worth

centenarystand

Sure we have been terrible lately but that has been our best performance in the last few months. We certainly didnt get the breaks tonight and that ref never done us any favours.

Play like against them again over 2 games and we wouldnt lose. Boyd must be dropped.

Fuck the Easdales and fuck Somners.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed with the standard of finishing more than anything else. Why has Boyd become useless since his return - a child could take some of the chances he misses.

He cost us dearly tonight and should be benched for the rest of the season, Miller and Clarke up front for me, or Daly/Clark!

Best we've played since Tynecastle.

Definitely (tu)

We're just fragile just now, don't have the confidence to believe we'll win these games. But our midfield controlled the game and our defence were much better.

Boyd was the only one who I was disappointed with.

In your own words tell me how they have enhanced the Famous Glasgow Rangers Football Club since holding influence?

They haven't,sorry if I've disappointed you with this reply :rolleyes:

Did they sign off on the contracts and let a poor manager remain in place?

Yes,so they signed the contracts are you now going to tell me that they have held as much responsibility as Ally when it comes to the football we've had to suffer through?

As for your 2nd point,they were backed into a corner,couldn't afford to pay Ally off and he wasn't going to walk away with empty pockets so what were they supposed to do?

Did we need to win? Yes

Did we win? No

Does it matter if we played better? Yes. But we lost.

Does is indicate that the team could win out on promotion play offs? No. Because we've no track record of winning enough of the big games to indicate any credible notion that we could suddenly win them under play off pressures.

Conclusion? On the evidence of the season so far not good enough to win promotion.

Can this be changed? Well lets rule out luck for a start. A change of manager is the only card left as we sure as fuck can't now change any of the players. So only possible if a manager of exceptional track record and talent arrived soon - very soon - to galvanise this dozy lot of under-achieving lacklustre confidence-shot players. Other than that it see you all again in the Championship next season and maybe for few seasons after while a rebuilding goes on after the expensive failures are shipped out.

They haven't,sorry if I've disappointed you with this reply :rolleyes:

Yes,so they signed the contracts are you now going to tell me that they have held as much responsibility as Ally when it comes to the football we've had to suffer through?

As for your 2nd point,they were backed into a corner,couldn't afford to pay Ally off and he wasn't going to walk away with empty pockets so what were they supposed to do?

Yes if they felt that the players we where bringing in where undeserving of the contracts they shouldn't have signed them.

The second point is your reading of the situaton and is not the same viewpoint i subscribe to.