Ian Black

truebluejb85

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't begrudge someone a drink this is getting ridiculous the constant hatred aimed at certain players

the fans seem to HATE every player except Nicky Clark and callum Gallagher

IF it was last night then the cunt was getting plastered while we were in the middle of playing Hibs.

Even if this wasn't last night Ian Black is a jumped-up prick that does not belong anywhere near Ibrox.

I don't particularly like Black and wouldn't lose any sleep if he never played for our club again however based purely on the photos I have no real issues with this. Providing he's not making an arse of our club or doing anything illegal then he can go for a drink at the weekend......

The date at the bottom of the photos is 14/02/2015 mate so if that's accurate then it looks like he's out tonight and the photos have only just been uploaded somewhere in social media world...

It was taken at ten minutes to ten tonight.

What other sports see professional athletes out on the piss midway in the season?

I can only comment on the photos in question. I would say it's pretty difficult to say from them that he is 'out on the piss' however I do note it's valentine's day and he may simply be out with his Mrs and some mates for the occasion.