Law Treating The Fans Like Mugs Again

simplythebest

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. His record is awful and his tenure was a disgrace. And his ratio is also lower than Ronny Deilas and Neil Lennons.

McCoist was useless. That is the only fact we need.

Only when other facts prove you wrong.

As for bringing them two into it...curious.

Only when other facts prove you wrong.

As for bringing them two into it...curious.

You think Ally having a good win ratio in part time leagues with all the resources we gave him makes him a good manager?

I brought those 2 into it to further prove that those kind of stats are pointless.

You think Ally having a good win ratio in part time leagues with all the resources we gave him makes him a good manager?

I brought those 2 into it to further prove that those kind of stats are pointless.

They are only pointless when they don't prove your point. If they did you would have stuck to your original claim.

You responded to a post about his win ratio, I responded to your claim his record out with the lower leagues is "awful" with the stats from the 2011-12 season and cups. You are wrong. It's OK, Ally was still a bad manager.

They are only pointless when they don't prove your point. If they did you would have stuck to your original claim.

You responded to a post about his win ratio, I responded to your claim his record out with the lower leagues is "awful" with the stats from the 2011-12 season and cups. You are wrong. It's OK, Ally was still a bad manager.

His record in his first season was awful, it was an embarrassing start to his managerial career. Out of 2 European competitions within weeks of each other, out of another domestic cup within another few weeks of that and completely capitulating in the league throwing away a 9 point lead at the top.

I wouldn't say i was wrong at all. That is a dreadful start to any Rangers managers' career. All that months before the A word was muttered.

His record in his first season was awful, it was an embarrassing start to his managerial career. Out of 2 European competitions within weeks of each other, out of another domestic cup within another few weeks of that and completely capitulating in the league throwing away a 9 point lead at the top.

I wouldn't say i was wrong at all. That is a dreadful start to any Rangers managers' career. All that months before the A word was muttered.

The most pathetic manager in our history.

Malmo

Marribor

9 point lead gone.

St Mirren

Hertz

Peterheed

Berwick

Annan x2

Elgin

Stirling Albionx2

Forfar

Montrose

Albion Rovers

Hivs x3

Hertz x2

Raithx2

QOTSx2 challenge cup also

Raith challenge Cup

ICT cup

Dundee hivs x2 cup

The worst results ever in our Football History by the weakest ever tactical manager in our history without a doubt.

I'm a fan for 50 years now and first Game 6 yo I've never seen anything as poor as him and his team's.

Ever.

JG was poor but he won a couple of trophies in between.

Has there ever been such a void between player and fan mentality? Look at the thread on big dado, he understood what we were all about and I think it made him a better player because of it. So, as these players were brought in by and under the guidance of McCoist why was he not able to instil the proper mentality? How difficult can it be? Walking into the stadium sets your heart racing, god knows what it's like standing on the turf with tens of thousands of fans surrounding you - roaring you on.

I really don't understand it.