Virtuoso

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs why not just go the whole way and change the sites name to Yahoo Media

Sad as fuck that nonsense like this is allowed on a Rangers forum

Absolutely, and it's always the same wee clique who are more interested in their own, or for some of them, their own little group's personal feuds with others, than Rangers. Fuck off children and keep it to Twatter if you must act like a taig. Thankfully the vast, vast majority on here see this thread for what it it.

Pathetic and sad as fuck, who needs enemies ffs

Lock this taiglike embarressment of a thread

:locked::locked::locked:

ffs why not just go the whole way and change the sites name to Yahoo Media

Sad as fuck that nonsense like this is allowed on a Rangers forum

A wee bit like one of the tweetwankers naming a Rangers fan on FF last night.

They never learn these cretins - do they?

Absolutely, and it's always the same wee clique who are more interested in their own, or for some of them, their own little group's personal feuds with others, than Rangers. Fuck off children and keep it to Twatter if you must act like a taig. Thankfully the vast, vast majority on here see this thread for what it it.

Pathetic and sad as fuck, who needs enemies ffs

Lock this taiglike embarressment of a thread

:locked::locked::locked:

I presume as a loyal FF member, you've contacted admin and asked them to close the thread from last night outing Rangers fans?

I presume as a loyal FF member, you've contacted admin and asked them to close the thread from last night outing Rangers fans?

The number of offended people in this thread is rather amusing, as I said last night if this had been Ashley & Co depicted in the op I think it would have received a different response. :)

Folk on both sides are doing it. Curious that only one seems to get criticised.

I'm not particularly bothered either way, I find it all rather childish. Next time they go after my wife and kids I'll be at their front door within the hour. Carry on with your silly little online games if that's what makes you happy. Just remember, one day you'll name people that don't act tough from the keyboard.

You presume wrong, I've never made a post on FF in my life.

Also, it is of no surprise the me that you don't condemn the taig like behaviour in the OP. You're another who's petty squabbling and feuding comes well before Rangers.

You presume wrong, I've never made a post on FF in my life.

Also, it is of no surprise the me that you don't condemn the taig like behaviour in the OP. You're another who's petty squabbling and feuding comes well before Rangers.

I don't petty squabble son. I went and confronted those involved in naming my wife and kids all because I have an opinion. The irony of a gobshite like you who spends his day fighting with Bears on RM, isn't lost on most. As I said, I won't get involved in it any longer. If they go after me, I'll be at their door within the hour.

As for the OP read my previous post where I say it's all rather childish.

Do you think Mike Ashley, Easdale and Somers are acting in the best interests of Rangers? Yes or no will suffice.

Listen son, keep your patronising bollocks for your tweetwanker pals. Who mentioned the board? Stick to sniffing the acne cream kiddo.

Calling me 'son' then saying I'm patronising :lol:

Thankfully I've never suffered from acne! You must have me mistaken for someone else :)

Great reply son. Last time I saw you I wasn't sure if you had acne or a thumb growing out of your cheekbone.

Anyway, must dash, been nice talking down to you.