The Best Reviews Of Fifa & Pes By A Mile!

TheBluenose1972

"As ever, it is a glorious, box office glitz and showbiz affair - all flash and fancy. However, under the bonnet it is a shallow representation of football, a horrendous car crash of a mix of poor design decisions and inherently flawed AI."

Always been the case with FIFA imo,still haven't bought Pro and I doubt I will tbh,hopefully 2016 will be game we've all been waiting for.

Said that many times :lol:

"As ever, it is a glorious, box office glitz and showbiz affair - all flash and fancy. However, under the bonnet it is a shallow representation of football, a horrendous car crash of a mix of poor design decisions and inherently flawed AI."

Always been the case with FIFA imo,still haven't bought Pro and I doubt I will tbh,hopefully 2016 will be game we've all been waiting for.

Said that many times :lol:

If you can get PES for £20 its worth picking up just to play exhibition matches as the gameplay is that good, Graphics on PS4 are no too bad as well.

Both unplayable for me now.

Things that needs to happen for 2016

FIFA -

New collision system

Individual team style

AI overhaul

In depth editor

Player individuality (see Robben in PES)

Career mode needs revamped

Player models need work, still looks cartoony which is lazy as shit on next gen.

PES -

Option file compatibility

More content (teams, stadiums, editor)

Camera needs sorted out as does the pitch and crowd

Improved movement when on the ball, still feels rigid and not fluent like it should.

More realistic shot physics, ball needs to not feel like a bowling ball at times.

Stamina system needs a major overhaul

Master league needs revamped

Commentary is beyond woeful, that won't change though

IF this happens I'll be happy, I doubt it though.

Fifa have been living off UT now for years and most are realising how shite it is now. Play a team filled with quick players, they lump it over the top for 90 minutes and eventually get lucky. In fact that's the case in most if not all online game modes. Pro clubs hasn't been changed since 11 whilst being the best game mode with friends. A.I is shit, servers are shit and I can't get over how pace has ruined fifa that really needs to change. They give us new boots and celebrations yet basic gameplay is completely flawed, defensive corners my CB is edge of the box, throw ins rarely go to your player, you can't properly pass it out from free kicks etc.

I could honestly go on but nothing will change for the next one, wtf do they actually do for a year.

Career mode and Pro clubs desperately need revamped. I've always wanted them to bring out a co-op career mode with friends similar to FM. Be amazing if you I was say Crystal Palace and hate mates in the league as Sunderland and West Ham or something able to loan each other players and compete.

I can't get over how PES went from this to what we have now

Bring that back Konami!!

That game has been updated so much that is chalk n cheese from what we played on PS2, no football game in the world will ever be better than that. Anyone who is a PC gamer needs PES 6 and all the ShollyM updates. I played it around 2 years ago and it was just sublime!

As I mentioned in the PS4 thread i got rid of it today.

As of the last 2 or 3 weeks it has become unplayable, just a sluggish mess... players bouncing of each other, it takes a lifetime to control the ball and move, passes either over or under-hit in the completely wrong direction and shots going miles wide if you dare to try and aim. Lobbed through balls become even more accurate though... My connection is perfectly fine, have done numerous tests and everything is as it should be.. So i have no idea why it's like this, has to be something on EA's end

Starting up FIFA as a guest then switching to my main profile seemed to help for 2 or 3 games.. but then it would go back to being shite.

Before anyone says its nothing to do with me being shite.