We Are Getting Reported For Sectarian Songs

minstral

I heard the BB being sang , sick of this , the song is banned by the police and the CLUB , we set ourselves up for this , fans that sang it live on telly are idiots , and yet again we let ourselves down

The club, eh no! It was banned by that prick David Murray and his opinion means fuck all in terms of Rangers. Remember what he done?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When opposition fans stop telling us to go home(wherever that is)because were h*ns then I'll take the SPFL's stance on sectarian singing seriously.

Fare point however we need someone to take on the fight ? Who , it won't be the club , only this week at work I was called a h** , the daft manks don't care because the law doesn't recognise it as being a sectarian slur albeit nil my mouth do , but we need to get our own house in order first then take on the use of this slur by every opposite fan , the hibs fans were chanting it last week at ibrox , nothing said

If Rangers are found guilty by the football authorities it can only be because the second biggest team in Glasgow wasn't our opponents tonight.

This week we were informed that no action was taken against either club after the semi because the club's had done all they could.

My question is what has changed since then that merits the club being found guilty for an alleged misdemeanour that is exactly the same as the charge at the semi?

If Rangers are found guilty by the football authorities it can only be because the second biggest team in Glasgow wasn't our opponents tonight.

This week we were informed that no action was taken against either club after the semi because the club's had done all they could.

My question is what has changed since then that merits the club being found guilty for an alleged misdemeanour that is exactly the same as the charge at the semi?

Good point. If they continue to go with that criteria then they can never punish us.

SFA think that people are watching with interest now because of the opinion of some jumped up wife beater, who in reality no-one cares about. Nothing will happen regarding this and if it does, the club should tell the SFA what to do with themselves.

All the people saying they didn't hear TTB tonight most have had the sound off, it was heard throughout the game, and with the changed words it should be.

BUT signing it tonight, for no other reason than to say to that clown collymore 'we'll sing whatever we like' was very very stupid, it now makes him look like he is not a babbling fucktard.