We Are Getting Reported For Sectarian Songs

minstral

So any fan that doesn't want to see the club punished for morons continuing to sing banned songs is automatically a tarrier.

Some people on here are either morons or tarriers themselves if they think drawing this kind of attention to the club is a good thing.

Where did you see it reported that there was racist chanting directed at Stan Collymore on Friday?

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was all over Facebook and Twitter.

Do you think it benefits or harms the club when fans sing the banned songs?

So you took the word of all your tarrier mates on facebook over that of Rangers fans? And then it turned out that we were right and they were wrong? You must have felt like a right cunt?

A bit rich coming from a self confessed junkie. Do you teach the kids to take lines as well as sing banned songs?

Junk=smack you have to take smack to be q junkie ya retard.

Youre a stoater.

We know.youre here so someone calls you a stinking rancid manky horrible fenian bastard so you can report them, thankfully nobody has or will take your bait

So you took the word of all your tarrier mates on facebook over that of Rangers fans? And then it turned out that we were right and they were wrong? You must have felt like a right cunt?

I'll ask again.

Do you think it benefits or harms the club when fans continue to sing banned songs?

Junk=smack you have to take smack to be q junkie ya retard.

Youre a stoater.

We know.youre here so someone calls you a stinking rancid manky horrible fenian bastard so you can report them, thankfully nobody has or will take your bait

You admit to taking drugs, to normal people you're a junkie. Do you even have a job or do we taxpayers support you. Have you ever been a guest on the jeremy kyle show?

If the fans insist on singing the billy boys, knowing full well that it's banned, why not change the wording. The term fenian is the one word that seems to cause issue so I suggest paedo blood instead of fenian blood. Paedophilia is a scourge and should be stamped out where ever it's found and anyone that takes offence to this new wording is clearly a paedophile apologist. The club won't get fined and we can claim the moral high ground and wind up the paedos across the city. It's a win win situation.

You admit to taking drugs, to normal people you're a junkie. Do you even have a job or do we taxpayers support you. Have you ever been a guest on the jeremy kyle show?

Hahhahhhahah beeling waen toucher. With my fantastic protestant work ethic I work most weekends keeping taigs with my tax payments.

How.is it singing about and worshiping people who blow up public toilets

Bet you nearly shot yer load when you logged on and seen this thread title Deco
Perfect place for you to spin your mhanky propaganda and troll Rangers supporters.
We know what you are
We know what you are
BilliamofOrange, we know what you are
:lol:

Hahhahhhahah beeling waen toucher. With my fantastic protestant work ethic I work most weekends keeping taigs with my tax payments.

How.is it singing about and worshiping people who blow up public toilets

Do your employers know about your drug problem?

Do they know that teach your children to sing banned songs?

Bet you nearly shot yer load when you logged on and seen this thread title Deco

Perfect place for you to spin your mhanky propaganda and troll Rangers supporters.

We know what you are

We know what you are

BilliamofOrange, we know what you are

:lol:

You don't have to be a bigot to be a rangers fan but it's a must if you log on to this forum.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. A cunt who's team harbours paedophiles & child abusers trying to lecture an honest, working class guy on his social hobbies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was reported on Friday and Saturday that racist chants were directed at collymore, I was working so didn't see or hear it first hand but excuse me if I dont automatically take the word of some posters on here denying that it had happened.

There was no racist chants directed at Collymore. He chose to hear " wife beating bastard" as "black fenian bastard". Still, the Billy boys was audible with the choice of words which everyone knows will get our club in to trouble. Given the publicity that the game was always going to get, it was a chance to silence Collymore and all our critics, but some chose to play in to their hands instead. A baffling, almost brain dead, decision.

Not read through all the thread but has anyone questioned why we are being charged/cited by whoever for the raith game but no charges are to be levied for the cup-semi because both sides were chanting banned songs, etc.

I have no issue being charged if its proven and the evidence is there but surely the same charge applies to both sides for the semi then but that would mean also charging the unwashed across the city and it seems that just cant be done!