Classless And Undignified.

SkiBunny

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thirdly. You don't realise it but you're making being a unionist or a loyalist if not already will be fast becoming some kind of extremism .. It's wee fannies like you lot who are adding to this. Ie. majority of free thinking folk will just look at you and think ...scum.

Fucks sake mate,who cares.

Extremists for singing 10 german bombers? No way.

If some fanny wants to look at me and think scum fuck them tbh.

Been called worse tbh. :lol:

So is a Wee Spot In Europe offensive? How is it offensive to celebrate the fact that our people stood up to a completely evil regime and sacrificed their lives to ensure our future.

OP who are you to say what the veterans would find offensive?

Another intelligent response. This place really has gone to the dogs. :(

Well I have to say thats pretty ironic coming from you. Lets talk about intelligence in fact Ski Bunny...

On an evening when our fan base are reported to the SFA for alleged "sectarian chanting" you come on here with a rant about a song which has no sectarian connotations whatsoever.

Way to go Einstein

Its not sang to disrespect the brave men and women, normal people on all sides in the war who fought while the fecks that started it all lived in mansions and sipped Champagne, it sang for a laugh. I used to get embarrassed by it when it was sang while Klos and Albertz were on the park but it never bothered them as the saw it for what it was and so should you.

I can honestly say I never heard 10 German Bombers being sung at Rangers games when Klos and Albertz played.

As far as I was aware the song was first sung by England fans in 2006 when the World Cup was held in Germany. For some reason in recent years we've started singing it and changed the RAF from England part to RAF from Britain.

If someone knows otherwise then I'll gladly be corrected on this.

Well I have to say thats pretty ironic coming from you. Lets talk about intelligence in fact Ski Bunny...

On an evening when our fan base are reported to the SFA for alleged "sectarian chanting" you come on here with a rant about a song which has no sectarian connotations whatsoever.

Way to go Einstein

It's all part of the same problem/mentality.

Christ, you only have to look at some of the replies on both threads to see we have too many supporters who are only too happy to drag our club and culture through the mud.

Christ, you only have to look at some of the replies on both threads to see we have too many supporters who are only too happy to drag our club and culture through the mud.

No its not.

How is a song about German bombers part of the same problem as sectarian singing ?

More like too many supporters who want to forget or feel ashamed of our culture and our clubs longstanding British/Loyalist traditions.

More like too many supporters who want to forget or feel ashamed of our culture and our clubs longstanding British/Loyalist traditions.

I totally disagree.

We need to go on a charm offensive. Celebrate our culture and traditions in a positive manner. All this trying to be edgy and offensive at every opportunity will only see our British/Loyalist traditions further marginalised and eventually die out. :(

You my son are a fucking clown! Not often i go down the route of personal abuse but it is a British song, it is not the RAG of England its the RAF of Britain, you gona say God save the Queen is English next?

Unlike skibunny I've no issue with this song but it's the RAF of England when anyone but Rangers sings it

No its not.

How is a song about German bombers part of the same problem as sectarian singing ?

It's the same mindset of trying to offend. Whether you like it or not there's an element who use our club and indeed loyalist culture to try and be provocative, act the hard man and to intimidate. You see it every year at the walk, people you just wish had stayed in bed embarrassing themselves and shaming the tradition and culture.