Alex_Follow

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1410779056-alex-salmond-and-top-musician

This the kind of person you want "standing up for us"? She our maw or something? She spent the summer partying in George Square with ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ republican filth.

Plenty of bears I know voted yes and plenty if tims I know voted no. Get your agenda driven pish to fuck. We all support Rangers and that's the most important thing!

A bear standing up for bears and she gets abuse on here. Really? I mean come on, REALLY? FFS

A "bear"? Really? Shoulder-to-shoulder with Salmond and the green half of Glasgow vying for the end of the Union & for a Scottish Republic?

Your standards of what constitutes a 'Bear' isny up to much.

And by the way, the wee republican was defending herself, not the club. Stan is attacking our Loyalist & Unionist links. He can attack them all he likes, I'm glad the British hating, racist, Republican pervert attacks them. I'm proud of what we are and how we show cunts like Collymore up for what he is.

And by the way, the wee republican was defending herself, not the club. Stan is attacking our Loyalist & Unionist links. He can attack them all he likes, I'm glad the British hating, racist, Republican pervert attacks them. I'm proud of what we are and how we show cunts like Collymore up for what he is.

We should be focussing on our enemies and people like Stan, the hag, 3 names and Speirs NOT fellow bears!

We should be focussing on our enemies and people like Stan, the hag, 3 names and Speirs NOT fellow bears!

I'm not sure anyone could take either of those 4 you metnioned to be enemies, they're not enemies, they are laughing stocks, who exists soley for our amusement. And Amy Macdonald is no "bear", she much better suited to the bheasts from the east she kept company with last summer.

I'm not sure anyone could take either of those 4 you metnioned to be enemies, they're not enemies, they are laughing stocks, who exists soley for our amusement. And Amy Macdonald is no "bear", she much better suited to the bheasts from the east she kept company with last summer.

They constantly bad mouth the club and it's fans so therefore they are our enemies and we need to put them in their place. We won the referendum so you need to forget about it and move on. (tu)

Amy's a Rangers fan when is suits her

We'll it didn't quite suit her when she had a pop at a hater, because all she got back was more hate, from us and the filth .... Now that is not right, regardless of her stance on the issue of independence, She had a go at that cunt of a human being, and good on her. Look around you at those famous Rangers Supporters, they didn't seem to give a fuck ...

We'll it didn't quite suit her when she had a pop at a hater, because all she got back was more hate, from us and the filth .... Now that is not right, regardless of her stance on the issue of independence, She had a go at that cunt of a human being, and good on her. Look around you at those famous Rangers Supporters, they didn't seem to give a fuck ...

very true. other than Amy who in the public eye and a Rangers supporters has had a pop at Stan? Nobody. They are all too busy running for fucking cover.

A "bear"? Really? Shoulder-to-shoulder with Salmond and the green half of Glasgow vying for the end of the Union & for a Scottish Republic?

Your standards of what constitutes a 'Bear' isny up to much.

Really? perhaps you would care to issue us with the definitive set of "rules" for supporting RFC and being a bear. I've only supported us for the past 55 years or so but I obviously do not conform to your "what constitutes to being a bear" rules, ie, not a 2and a half man, bit of a left winger, not into NI politics, can see why the SNP appeals to certain sections of the Scottish electorate etc. Will you be drumming lifelong supporters like me out of Ibrox as well?

They constantly bad mouth the club and it's fans so therefore they are our enemies and we need to put them in their place. We won the referendum so you need to forget about it and move on. (tu)

They're not enemies. They have no clout. They're just flies that deserve a wee swat.

you want to see what a real enemy looks like?

Yes.jpg

Really? perhaps you would care to issue us with the definitive set of "rules" for supporting RFC and being a bear. I've only supported us for the past 55 years or so but I obviously do not conform to your "what constitutes to being a bear" rules, ie, not a 2and a half man, bit of a left winger, not into NI politics, can see why the SNP appeals to certain sections of the Scottish electorate etc. Will you be drumming lifelong supporters like me out of Ibrox as well?

What reason would i have to drum you out of Ibrox?

Have to laugh at people calling Amy a "celebrity" Does anyone actually know of our outside our isles? Infact Scotland :lol:

She'd be lucky to get on a Scottish version of Big Brother.

You do know she is bigger in Europe than what she is here, and this is how we repay her on here.

Certain members on here want to get a grip, she is attacking our enemys yet that is still not good enough.