Hearts V Cowdenbeath And Alloa V Hibs

Bear cub1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People claiming this is a conspiracy. Away to fuck, we support Rangers not fucking Celtic.

Would not be so fast to dismiss any conspiracy this is Scottish football after all I can point out a few that happend.

The St Mirren 0 Septic 5 game on the final day of the 1986 season? Some of the St Mirren players were in the septic end celebrating after the game and some of them even admitted throwing that game in books later on.

The Juninho EBT, The attempt to strip titles using SPL money and septic lawyers, for years we've seen sides like Aberdeen regularly go to the glitter dome and lose 5,6,7 and even 9-0 once. The happy birthday celtic banner Dunfermline fans flew at torbett towers in the last 80s after septic relegated them. The tour of Japan that never happened in 2008 etc etc.

Just find it strange that Hearts have been such utter pish in the cups this season but the complete opposite in the league. Next season we'll see teams try against them and that pish finishing bottom six in the SPFL mark my words.

Would not be so fast to dismiss any conspiracy this is Scottish football after all I can point out a few that happend.

The St Mirren 0 Septic 5 game on the final day of the 1986 season? Some of the St Mirren players were in the septic end celebrating after the game and some of them even admitted throwing that game in books later on.

The Juninho EBT, The attempt to strip titles using SPL money and septic lawyers, for years we've seen sides like Aberdeen regularly go to the glitter dome and lose 5,6,7 and even 9-0 once. The happy birthday celtic banner Dunfermline fans flew at torbett towers in the last 80s after septic relegated them. The tour of Japan that never happened in 2008 etc etc.

Just find it strange that Hearts have been such utter pish in the cups this season but the complete opposite in the league. Next season we'll see teams try against them and that pish finishing bottom six in the SPFL mark my words.

Geez fucking peace.