*** The Official Daily Record Watch Thread ***

UnionMen

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we need a daily article from a former player or football "luminary" telling us that staying down could be a good thing for us.

It reeks of manipulating our expectations so if we hear it often enough it will be accepted.

We may well stay down but it will never be acceptable.

This rhag is still being used to form opinions.

I just hope our board take note and take them all to task.

Keep it up UnionMen.....don't know how to do a thumbs up (old bassa loyal) :-)

I am over 60, and remember some kind person helping me out a while ago,so here goes.

LOL = : lol: No space between :& lol.

Smile = : ) no space.

Sad face = : (

Fill your boots mate. :thumbup:

P S thumbup = ( tu) again no space. (tu)

I am over 60, and remember some kind person helping me out a while ago,so here goes.

LOL = : lol: No space between :& lol.

Smile = : ) no space.

Sad face = : (

Fill your boots mate. :thumbup:

P S thumbup = ( tu) again no space. (tu)

I will try on my iPad my kids got me you old decker, I'm only 59. :lol :) :thumbup

I just hope our board take note and take them all to task.

Keep it up UnionMen.....don't know how to do a thumbs up (old bassa loyal) :-)

If you're on the iPad , do what I do.

Press the quote button of someone that's used one , and copy it .

Only took me a year to think of that one !

fightin the sellicks corner eh? Why the hell isn't this tim banned yet?

You were ranting that they weren't posting his name/photo or even bothering to find out who he was, if you can't accept that they have now done that and look at it in a balanced manner then your argument is seriously weakened, its what the big boys do when they debate things...

You were ranting that they weren't posting his name/photo or even bothering to find out who he was, if you can't accept that they have now done that and look at it in a balanced manner then your argument is seriously weakened, its what the big boys do when they debate things...

I wasn't ranting at all torbett, the comparison is that a Rangers fan offered to do maintenance work on ibrox makes front page news for a year old facebook post. This chap makes headline news across all major news outlets. His social media is full of Celtic material and he's even pictured in a Celtic top which has neen cropped to his shoulders only. Yet nowhere in 2articles do the Record dare refer to him as a "celtic fan".

Now piss off back to Kiddyfiddler street .com

It' s disgraceful that Sparkybhoy HH has not be outed as a Celtic fan. And this is disgusting that the governments own PR man got involved.

Where was he when the Rangers fan got 4 months for the billy boys?

Double standards here by our own government.

I ŵonder what would have been said if he was a Rangers fan?

Well I think we all know what would have happened, he would have been charged and when in court would have been jailed.

It's time we stood up to this lot of fascist scum, and sing all our songs.

We should never be silenced in our own Church of Scotland home.

As a Labour Party member told me it was a Christian country for me to tell her it was not quite the full truth and point out that being a Roman Catholic her Scottish labour leader could never be Pm to the UK which she had no response, said that was just another typical lie from her party and that in fact it was the queen who was head of our state and church not the pope or any other Christian leader.

I wasn't ranting at all torbett, the comparison is that a Rangers fan offered to do maintenance work on ibrox makes front page news for a year old facebook post. This chap makes headline news across all major news outlets. His social media is full of Celtic material and he's even pictured in a Celtic top which has neen cropped to his shoulders only. Yet nowhere in 2articles do the Record dare refer to him as a "celtic fan".

Now piss off back to Kiddyfiddler street .com

Haha, someone points out the flaw in your argument and suddenly they can't support the same team as you?! What a fanny, maybe you should grow up a bit and people might take you seriously but you will have to be critical of your own thoughts too which I can see is way outside of your capacity, good luck with your bitter wew life

Haha, someone points out the flaw in your argument and suddenly they can't support the same team as you?! What a fanny, maybe you should grow up a bit and people might take you seriously but you will have to be critical of your own thoughts too which I can see is way outside of your capacity, good luck with your bitter wew life

Good luck to you anal passage ya mhanky wee beast.

What makes it funny is that you are still completely obsessed with calling others tims, you just need to be a big boy and understand that others might not buy into your skewed views and that we're not all thinking about abusing kids or religious figures like yourself

What makes it funny is that you are still completely obsessed with calling others tims, you just need to be a big boy and understand that others might not buy into your skewed views and that we're not all thinking about abusing kids or religious figures like yourself

:uk: get it up you declan.... whoops, the boys club coach already did!