Ryan Hardie

GOAT

I know a few lads who go to most under 20 games and rave about him. My reply too wee to play centre half lol.

Just hope we don't end up with another teller on our hands.

Dare I say you can bank on that??

On the subject though, this is the time to do it. We need to see just how deep our squads potential really is. If these guys aren't up for it yet then fair enough. However, if there's a couple of wee gems in there, then that could save us potential transfer fees and big wage bills in the summer.

What's the point? Leave him on loan and concentrate on the boys at our Club right now who have got the right attitude.

Gallagher and Hardie deserve that chance more than McKay.

Gallacher and Barrie link up really well as was shown in pre-season. seems ages ago now right enough.

I think a change up front would get Ibrox excited and the support will give a boy like Hardie some leeway. If he starts Boyd and gets nothing from him the crowd will be very negative. Give the lad his chance and get some vibrancy into our team

I think a change up front would get Ibrox excited and the support will give a boy like Hardie some leeway. If he starts Boyd and gets nothing from him the crowd will be very negative. Give the lad his chance and get some vibrancy into our team

There was a bit of excitement when young Walsh came off the bench because he was new and the fans didn't know what to expect instead of the same old Miller/Clark and Boyd/Daly subs.

I think the young lad Walsh might get a fair bit of game time this weekend. Looked very direct and very pacey the other night, came looking for the ball and did well when he got it. Couple of poor decisions in the last third but that is to be expected.

Yep was right infront of me did really well and wasn't afraid to take a man on should have released Boyd on a couple of occasions earlier but still i thought he played well.

I watch the development squad most weeks and for a striker thats left isolated on his own for most of the game he bags a fair few goals. He has 16 for the season now and plays really well with gallagher when hes upfront as well.

The only criticism I would have (harsh I know) is that for his height he doesn't really win much in the air and he is a little bit on the skinnier side but other than that his all round play is great.

Callum Gallagher deserves the chance and has shown it again. A shame really