Fans Sitting Near The Dugout

Gaz52

Surely some fans that sit near the dugout must simply ask in a calm manner, why the fuck Lee McCulloch continues to get a game with us? Ibrox is quiet enough these days for the manager to be able to hear.

The best thing Lee McCulloch can do as a Rangers captain is hand in his notice and fuck off with his two fat mates

Fuck sake. Dont' give McCall time to assess the team or anything :rolleyes:

To be fair a blind man would be able to tell that Jigs an absolute nightmare in defence. McCall has had a few games and Id imagine several training sessions.

Why is Jig still playing?

If he starts against Hibs then McCall really isn't going to make it easy for himself.

To be fair a blind man would be able to tell that Jigs an absolute nightmare in defence. McCall has had a few games and Id imagine several training sessions.

If he starts against Hibs then McCall really isn't going to make it easy for himself.

It would indicate that McCall has indeed witnessed moshni play.

It would indicate that McCall has indeed witnessed moshni play.

even so, according to himself, everyone will get a chance - per game moshni probably makes as many individual mistakes as McCulloch - however, he knows the position and is far more mobile - deserves a chance to partner another cb

Totally agree. McCall has stated no one has a guaranteed place in the team. Was this an empty threat or will he keep true to his word and drop anyone who under performs.

If he drops mcculloch I will feel that he can do a job, if he plays him then thankfully it's only a deal til the end of he season.

Look at when advocaat stripped amoroso of the captaincy.....it was a tough call but obviously one he felt was right at the time, regardless of how it was perceived. I hunk mcculloch is a joke of a captain but I'd settle for him to simply be removed from e first team.

I want to believe that McCall will make his mark however it seems mcculloch is a cert to play......perhaps it's in his 18k a week contract.

So we only have one other option do we?

That's news to me.

Who else is there?

There are a bunch of kids that sit around 7th in the development league. Might be a half decent centre half in there or they might be utter shite.

McCulloch is utterly rank. Moshni is worse. The kids could be worse again.

Who else is there?

There are a bunch of kids that sit around 7th in the development league. Might be a half decent centre half in there or they might be utter shite.

no point in not trying other players, as it stands mcculloch is costing us goals and forcing the team to sit deep, and we're not winning games, would prefer a shite centre half with a bit of pace about him and a bit of hunger than a has been striker/winger with no pace and no idea of positional sense

I think just the impact of dropping the captain should be enough to show the players that McCall means business however I think there is no hope for the dozen players out of contract, there is no motivation from them to play. That's why the youth players might be the better option. I really can't imagine Halkett is any worse than mcculloch or mohsni.

If there is not a player in our ranks who isn't a better option than an over the hill cart horse then we may as well close the doors.

Make no mistake Jig is one of the worst players in the Championship this season, he is slow, clumsy, lazy and not very good at defending. He has all the attributes expected of a 3rd tier player and thats the only place he has looked any good in since Admin struck.

Hes cost us countless goals and continues to slow down everything around him, why are we carrying this guy? Hes a joke to armband and an even bigger joke to our jersey.

Put simply if Stuart sticks with picking this guy he will no doubt be out quicker than Kenny.

Who else is there?

So because they 'may' be worse we just shouldn't try them? They may be a lot better as well.

We're not going up this year, and we should be getting shot of most of the squad in the summer. For me this is the time (apart from three years ago) when we should be trying to find out if the youngsters are good enough. If not, no loss. If so, then we've gained. Especially when we'll probably have fuck all money to replace the dross we have at the moment.

Folk on Twitter could do worse than tweeting this to a journo to ask McCall at the next press conference.

If it goes on for much longer I can see him getting abuse during games, and McCall is going to lose the confidence of the fans.

I'm happy to give the gaffer time but not when it looks like one player is getting preferential treatment,

A big banner asking him to step down right behind the dugout would be good

Wrong forum for the big banner appeal.

You'll find discussions about big banners elsewhere.......oh wait a minute.......no, sorry.......you won't......their preferred bidder won the day so no chance of that now.

Big Banner Department now closed.

My dad came in last night and said he was speaking with a guy he works with who has a seat near the dugout and during one of the games McDowall was in charge of he asked Miller to get stripped to come on and he simply replied 'fuck off'.

Not sure if I believe that right enough as Miller seems to be more professional than the others..

My dad came in last night and said he was speaking with a guy he works with who has a seat near the dugout and during one of the games McDowall was in charge of he asked Miller to get stripped to come on and he simply replied 'fuck off'.

Not sure if I believe that right enough as Miller seems to be more professional than the others..

:lol:

I have my doubts

Maybe Miller thought Kenny was asking him to strip for other reasons?

McDowall - Right Kenny, get stripped.

Miller- Fuck off! I told you never to joke about my time at celt*c!

Give McCall a chance!

He made 5 changes from Saturday, and I suspect he'll make a few more changes for the game against Hibs this weekend. Let's hope Jig is one of them!

We can't blame McCall for this but. It's the players. They're an absolute fucking disgrace! 90% of them have no business ever getting near a Rangers team sheet. Get them all to fuck!

Maybe Miller thought Kenny was asking him to strip for other reasons?

McDowall - Right Kenny, get stripped.

Miller- Fuck off! I told you never to joke about my time at celt*c!

Haha or maybe it was Boyd he was coming on to play alongside and just thought 'fuck that for a laugh'!