Play Off Dates?

Checking flights, can anyone post the possibilities/dates of the play offs. I've looked at the SPFL website but i'm left as confused as a blind lesbian in a fish market. Can anyone explain in plain queens English?

Thanks in advance. WATP

possibly may

Saturday May 9, 2015

3rd vs 4th - QF 1st leg

Wednesday May 13, 2015

4th vs 3rd - QF 2nd leg

Saturday May 16, 2015

QF winner vs 2nd - SF 1st leg

Saturday May 23, 2015

2nd vs QF winner - SF 2nd leg

Thursday May 28, 2015

SF winner vs SPL 11th - Final 1st leg

Sunday May 31, 2015

SPL 11th vs SF winner - Final 2nd leg

Saturday May 9, 2015

3rd vs 4th - QF 1st leg

Wednesday May 13, 2015

4th vs 3rd - QF 2nd leg

Saturday May 16, 2015

Saturday May 23, 2015

Thursday May 28, 2015

Sunday May 31, 2015

(tu)

Dont know what you mean by checking flights? i dont even know if we will be in the play offs, but what i do know is that i love the fucking rangers and will never need to ask when the fuck they will be playing, cause when you are a bear "aye ready" is our motto and ready we will be........

Saturday May 9, 2015

3rd vs 4th - QF 1st leg

Wednesday May 13, 2015

4th vs 3rd - QF 2nd leg

Saturday May 16, 2015

Saturday May 23, 2015

Thursday May 28, 2015

Sunday May 31, 2015

So there is definitely no chance we will be at home on the Sunday 31st then? I was hoping to fly over if we made it through and were drawn at home for the final game.

Dont know what you mean by checking flights? i dont even know if we will be in the play offs, but what i do know is that i love the fucking rangers and will never need to ask when the fuck they will be playing, cause when you are a bear "aye ready" is our motto and ready we will be........

FFS the mans trying to book flights so he can travel to watch Rangers and you hit him with uber staunch pish.

Trying too hard me thinks.

Sorry i'm not on your level. But i'm cool with that.

Cringe worthy, get a grip

He's booking flights to come watch us!!

Yes, that's what i was really after, i realise nothing is definite but this is Rangers, what can go wrong? :ph34r:

Yeah plus it might change due to TV. However I think how it works is the highest placed team is away from home first ergo if we finish second we are at home on the 23rd as the highest place team but lose that right against the SPL team so we are at home first 28th. Might be wrong though!

Man, I love this post.

It typifies how much we all love the Rangers.

Aye

Über über uber staunchy staunch FTP no surrender gstq

Über über uber staunchy staunch FTP no surrender gstq

When I grow up, I want to be as staunch as you.

The two legged final is a pretty pish idea.

I agree. In fact the team that comes second should play whoever comes third over two rounds and the winner should play the second bottom premiership team in a one off match at Hampden. Would make for an exciting finale.

It is all a money making exercise devised to maximise income though, and we get less than 50% of the gate.

How many brain cells do you have? To the nearest one?

:shifty: