Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

No, he wasn't. He was a key player for Walter Smith and for Rangers and Scotland. We didn't pay £2.2m for someone and £20k a week for him to be bit part.

50 apps in season 1

18 in season 2 due to a bad long term injury

47 in season 3

33 in season 4 and again picked up another bad injury

All before we went down. Lee McCulloch was very much a key player for Walter Smith and for Rangers.

I seem to remember him being on his way out before we where put down. Doesn't matter regardless he is never a legend and i remember fans wanting him dropped even when he was playing.

On the other hand he's achieved what he has and i salute him. Now it's time to go though.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when big Amo got booed at a game at Ibrox after a mistake, think it might have been against United. I also remember finding it bang out of order. That having been said, Jig is shit , has cost us dearly, and he simply has to be dropped.

I seem to remember him being on his way out before we where put down. Doesn't matter regardless he is never a legend and i remember fans wanting him dropped even when he was playing.

On the other hand he's achieved what he has and i salute him. Now it's time to go though.

I don't think he is a legend either but i am sure he is in the hall of fame. We knocked back a £1.5m offer from Stoke for him under Walter.

Absolutely, we eventually agree. He's got to go!

You're at it if you believe such a clause exists :lol:

What other possible explanation is there when mcdowall benched black, mccall has kept this up, whilst dropping daly, boyd and Miller? Mcculloch and Wallace are only two, to best of my knowledge haven't been dropped when 100% fit / available..

I'd love to hear another theory on why jig is undroppable

Sad to see fans booing but it's completely waranted especially if he does have such a contract. What annoys me is the people cheering, what the fuck are they cheering about him.

You're completely wrong m8, in no circumstances is it acceptable to boo your captain during a game. Jig is done, of that there is no doubt but he doesn't pick the team and always gives 100% so McCall should be the guy getting criticism. Today when we should have been concentrating on getting back in the game the McCulloch situation became a distraction so the booing was stupid and unnecessary. I've watched the bears since late seventies but today I was sick to my stomach to see the fans behaving so badly towards our captain as it's not the Rangers way. Also to suggest it's in McCullochs contract that he must play is just daft and the sad fact is that McCoist, McDowell and now McCall have played him through choice.

You're completely wrong m8, in no circumstances is it acceptable to boo your captain during a game. Jig is done, of that there is no doubt but he doesn't pick the team and always gives 100% so McCall should be the guy getting criticism. Today when we should have been concentrating on getting back in the game the McCulloch situation became a distraction so the booing was stupid and unnecessary. I've watched the bears since late seventies but today I was sick to my stomach to see the fans behaving so badly towards our captain as it's not the Rangers way. Also to suggest it's in McCullochs contract that he must play is just daft and the sad fact is that McCoist, McDowell and now McCall have played him through choice.

People who pay their hard earned in my opinion have every right to boo a player they feel is under performing and does not merit their place.

Booing of one of our players during the game is IMO out of order. after the final whistle has done then fine let the team know what you think of their performance. I am wondering if there is anything to the rumour that he has a clause in his contract that says he must be picked. McCoist ,McDowall and now McCall all have had him as a first pick when his performances are dreadful. Over and above the goals he cost us today he could have caused another 2 easily. We will not go up if he is picked for the playoff games

Clapping McCulloch was done to counteract shameful booing by a section of fans.

On a day when we were 2-0 down at home to Falkirk, the most embarrassing thing was the booing of one of our own in that way.

McCulloch - like Miller - is past it. He was never a centre half to begin with but he doesn't pick himself for the team or his position in it.

To boo a player who has given our club the service he has is simply a disgrace. Those responsible are supposed to be Rangers supporters. Totally shameful.

Clapping sends a message of approval, that's even more moronic

Does it fuck. Not in the circumstances it was done. It was an expression of support, not approval, which wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for the morons.

People who pay their hard earned in my opinion have every right to boo a player they feel is under performing and does not merit their place.

A Rangers captain deserves more respect than that Imo, but if you think the fans behaviour in any way shape or form helped Rangers today then I'm lost for words and the sight of bears fighting over it is very sad indeed.

On a day when we were 2-0 down at home to Falkirk, the most embarrassing thing was the booing of one of our own in that way.

McCulloch - like Miller - is past it. He was never a centre half to begin with but he doesn't pick himself for the team or his position in it.

To boo a player who has given our club the service he has is simply a disgrace. Those responsible are supposed to be Rangers supporters. Totally shameful.

Take a bow m8

A Rangers captain deserves more respect than that Imo, but if you think the fans behaviour in any way shape or form helped Rangers today then I'm lost for words and the sight of bears fighting over it is very sad indeed.

It didn't help, nor should it have hindered today's performance. Jig is a professional football player with many years of experience. I doubt booing would phase him tbh.

Fans have been frustrated this season and rightly so, one of the biggest under performers has been Jig, he has cost us umpteen points this season and management doesn't seem to want to drop him. If fans want to make their feelings heard then so be it.

I didn't boo Mcculloch today mainly because I was to busy shouting at McCall to get him off the fucking park before he cost us a third goal.

Sorry Jig, It's time to go.

I wouldn't even give him subs place at Tynecastle, he is that fucking poor.

aw piss off right. U any idea how pathetic that is? Screw him as a player. Fucked us totally as a manager. And a wage thief

He's pathetic because he refuses to airbrush Ally McCoist's goals and achievements as a player from our history?

Aye, right ye are... :rolleyes:

Spot on.