Summer Transfers

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have it on good authority that Danny Wilson will be at Panathanaikos next season not them and not us. Tax free cash and the pace suits his game.

tax free eh I cause ye canny tax something the countries hasn't got haha

I would like to sign any of these players, they are also players who play in positions we really need to improve on:

Mark Oxley (Out of Contract) - Hibernian

Marley Watkins (Out of Contract) - Inverness CT

Grant Hanley - Blackburn Rovers

Scott Allan - Hibernian

Haris Vuckic - Newcastle United

Stevie May - Sheffield Wednesday

Delia confirmed his interest in Ciftci today.

They've been linked with him for the last 2 windows.

They wanted to sign him in January but they had too many strikers on the books... Balde, Pukki and Guidetti will most likely be offski in the summer so them stepping up their interest in Ciftci was a certainty.

Sandy ficsher looks a really good centre back, good with the ball and lethal in the air, I thought that ozturk looked good yesterday for hearts. I think we need someone who is going to score 25+ goals a season alswell but I can't think of anyone that is realistic with our budget, also see if we could get young Wilson on loan from Liverpool, looks a real talent.

We need an experienced centre half who can come in, organise our defence and make us tighter at the back.

Lower league English football is full of guys who fit that criteria, it's up to whoever is in charge to identify one of them and make a move for them.

Careful now, Moshni was from lower league England!

Surely we can do better than League 1 & 2 players from England?

Even if we AREN'T promoted, we'd surely be looking at Scottish Premiership and English Championship players for either free or bought transfers and maybe some Premiership guys leaving on frees or loans rather than total nobodies from Luton or Oxford!

I know we almost certainly aren't going to be getting the guys we want but surely virtually any player from any of the 11 Premiership teams in Scotland that aren't them or most English Championship players that aren't expected to go to big English teams on big fees are within our level? Or maybe guys that haven't quite hit the heights in the English Premiership?

I don't think getting guys from teams that are no more glamourous than Morton or Airdrie is the answer although those leagues do have a handful of prospects to be fair but we certainly couldn't build a Premiership champion team from that level.

I would like to sign any of these players, they are also players who play in positions we really need to improve on:

Mark Oxley (Out of Contract) - Hibernian

Marley Watkins (Out of Contract) - Inverness CT

Grant Hanley - Blackburn Rovers

Scott Allan - Hibernian

Haris Vuckic - Newcastle United

Stevie May - Sheffield Wednesday

Oxkey is no better than we have, check out hibs forum he gets slated as much as our keepers

No chance with vuckic or may

From that list there are plenty of good players but the wages they are on would be high I would imagine.

Dean Furman could do a job in midfield

Lewin Nayatanya (spelling wrong) is only 26, wasn't that long ago he was being raved about as the next Welsh superstar.

Would imagine McCall would be interested in Chris Humphrey having worked with him before as well.

Sooner we confirm a manager for next season we could maybe start to approach players.