Fernando Ricksen : Hard Times

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A must watch for anyone that's not done so.

Have to admit I cried at the helicopter Sunday bit, a mixture of joy and sadness. My mrs was sobbing same as when I took her to his match. An amazing guy he has no apologies for who he is and wants no pity. Still seems so happy despite everything and the programme also confirms Thompson absolutely shat it from him.

I've watched it about 8 times now.and the bit that does me everytime is when he omes out the tunnel withe the weans.that was it for me, but the sound of 45000 bears singing g his name continuously finished me off, was greeting like a wean.but he had me in tears of laughter when he was telling about pushing John Mac Cleland into the swimming pool.id never heard that one.

No Surrender Fernando son!

No Surrender

Rab

I started watching this Sunday morning after being out all night out my box suffering from comedown dpression, couldnt watch it, never realized how bad his speech etc had been effected, will finish it tonight.

Finally got round to watching this tonight off my SKY box. Heart breaking as has been said many times on this thread.

All sorts of emotions running through my head. Devastated for Fernando at how such a cruel a disease has struck him down.

The helicopter Sunday bit brought back great memories but also reminds me of how far as a club we've fallen.

Watching the Rangers family rally around Fernando was touching but also brought home to me how much I love this club!!!

As long as that spirit is kept alive around Ibrox we shall return to the very top!

Bring it on...........