Rangers Bar In Glasgow?

Dont know if its a Rangers pub but theres always been loads of Bears in the Toby Jug when ive been in after a game. Near the central station etc

Dont know if its a Rangers pub but theres always been loads of Bears in the Toby Jug when ive been in after a game. Near the central station etc

Surprised to hear the Toby Jug is still there, i used to go on the Cowcaddens bus from there years ago.

Have I missed something?

I've a sneaky suspicion the OP was having a pisstake given the number of Rangers Bar in Kos / Tenerife / Albuifera /... etc threads that have cropped up recently.

He's from Bellshill.

Pretty sure any bear in Glasgow will be trying to get to the game not to a boozer!

But hey, I have been wrong before and might be giving the OP credit for a good fishing expedition!!

I've a sneaky suspicion the OP was having a pisstake given the number of Rangers Bar in Kos / Tenerife / Albuifera /... etc threads that have cropped up recently.

He's from Bellshill.

Pretty sure any bear in Glasgow will be trying to get to the game not to a boozer!

But hey, I have been wrong before and might be giving the OP credit for a good fishing expedition!!

Well done ;)

Woosh for the rest of yous! I will be taking the family along to the game and also screw the rest of yous that are secretly boasting about going on holiday :)