Booing

It's just the way we loose goals sometimes,our players seem to invite teams to take a shot, they stand off players and it always nearly ends up a goal.put a challenge in or at least put pressure on teams by closing them down,the panic in our defence is fucking shocking sometimes. Good result in the end though.watp.

I actually thought he was going to roll back down the stairs just before he was chucked out. He was rubbered.

Him and his mates were sat directly in front of me, I hoped they would follow him out but no such luck. Unbelievable state to get yourself into at the football, probably won't even remember being at the game never mind getting chucked out :lol:

Absolute pish from those fans at half time. It was my dad's first game in years ( he used to be a regular ) and he couldn't believe it at half time. Him, a guy sitting next to us and I stood up and clapped the team off but barely anyone around us did. Or I didn't notice them at least.

At it all around me in. Disgusted. Not into it and this was defo. the wrong time and the wrong game to do it.

Him and his mates were sat directly in front of me, I hoped they would follow him out but no such luck. Unbelievable state to get yourself into at the football, probably won't even remember being at the game never mind getting chucked out :lol:

Haha no doubt! Seen him and that burd going mental at each other at half time! I take it was because of the booing?

Haha no doubt! Seen him and that burd going mental at each other at half time! I take it was because of the booing?

Aye there was a few round about us that took exception to the booing but the argument between those 2 seemed to carry on for a bit until his mates dragged him away. Not long after that he was gone

I will say it, if you booed the team at halftime then your a fucking arsehole.

1/3 of the job done and it's no thanks to you so give yourself a clap on the back.

i think most of it is just frustration mate.chance after chance and we don't score,then queens go up park 1st shot ,goal.our defence hardly make a challenge they just invite players to shoot and we end up paying the consequences.we need to start puting pressure on players and closing down more,

When they are putting in that level of performance, getting ploughed by QOS, then they deserve every boo amied at them. I say them, because that is not a Rangers team, never in a million years. Those charlatans need to know its not good enough