Kicking Off

Escobar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye mate a was walking a head of my mate and turned round and they had surrounded him so ran down to help him out and they was coming from all angles :lol: my brother ran down aswell once he seen what was happening but police were there by that time. they were clearly out for bother and clearly could see they were Hibs fans by there t shirts so have no idea why police let them walk up that way

Fucking arseholes.

I mind going over that bridge and cunts where throwing shitey nappies at us :lol:

I could not believe they had us both crossing that bridge before the game yesterday , has that ever happened there before ? Was just asking for trouble and as maybole posted it was , hope you and your pal are allright and hope it gave you that extra enjoyment when we were all winding them up at full time

I assume these cunts aren't casuals?

I thought it was a rule that you don't attack scarfers, you fight cunts who have came looking for a fight.

Hibs have been known to attack normal fans on their way to buses etc. Absolute scum. They charged at SJ1 when they scored against us the last time they beat us, throwing fists about and that, women and children all ran past me to get away from the rancid cunts. Funny thing was after that they were talking about fining us for it...

That also explains why the segregation is now bigger either side of the away support I think.

I could not believe they had us both crossing that bridge before the game yesterday , has that ever happened there before ? Was just asking for trouble and as maybole posted it was , hope you and your pal are allright and hope it gave you that extra enjoyment when we were all winding them up at full time

Cheers mate

I thought it was a rule that you don't attack scarfers, you fight cunts who have came looking for a fight.

My mate had a stone island jumper on and they seemed to jump onto that when they was surrounding him but he certainly wasn't looking for a fight.

It happened a few years back at a midweek game under smith aswell , they supposedly hid in between busses and jumped out on normal fans .

Hibs have been known to attack normal fans on their way to buses etc. Absolute scum. They charged at SJ1 when they scored against us the last time they beat us, throwing fists about and that, women and children all ran past me to get away from the rancid cunts. Funny thing was after that they were talking about fining us for it...

That also explains why the segregation is now bigger either side of the away support I think.

My mate had a stone island jumper on and they seemed to jump onto that when they was surrounding him but he certainly wasn't looking for a fight.

It happened a few years back at a midweek game under smith aswell , they supposedly hid in between busses and jumped out on normal fans .

Absolute cunts, they deserve leathered.

I don't see many youngish folk going to games wearing colours so that puts everyone at risk with them.

Sign of pussies too, rather than organise a fight against people who will fight back they would rather hide and jump unsuspecting fans.

One of the wee fuckers had a fresh air swing at me outside that pub on the corner, before i could have a dig back a copper had him on the deck. There was running battles going on all the way up Easter Road, as we were driving up it saw one wee fuckwit getting handed his T by a couple of bears just at Greggs looked like he had a real sore face.

That was exactly what they looked for by the buses after the game, it wasn't an organised square go between firms fhey looked to attack ordinary folk and still got battered. Cunts mate.

That was exactly what they looked for by the buses after the game, it wasn't an organised square go between firms fhey looked to attack ordinary folk and still got battered. Cunts mate.

They won't enhance their reputation taking liberties and that's what their scene is all about.

Good thing is they got payback but we have long memories as Manchester Utd found out.

Pittodrie was the worst I've seen it. They cunts would just bounce into a boozer full of bears and go for it. They always ended up with second prizes right enough, sheep aren't the smartest.