Kicking Off

Escobar

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hubs seem to get away with this sort of shire all the time and the police never do fuck all about it, and as mentioned it is always a gang attacking 1 or 2 bears by themselves and then running away back up a aide street

Hibs and the taigs were teaming up today..

What one lot were shagging wains and the others were cheering them on

Just got back from Marmaris and a guy saw my Ibrox bar t shirt and asked if the ceptic bar was still open i told him it had to close because no one dare take their kids in

Got jumped by a team of them going over the bridge before the game. Fuck knows why police let them up that way they never usually do.

Got jumped by a team of them going over the bridge before the game. Fuck knows why police let them up that way they never usually do.

Seen that on way across then some auld codger at the other side trying to bait the bears by telling them to head over his way......cunt looked about 50 lol.......seen a bear with a burst nose at other side of the bridge though.

Police did fuck all as per except tell a bear to disappear unless he wanted the jail...their exact words.

Seen that on way across then some auld codger at the other side trying to bait the bears by telling them to head over his way......cunt looked about 50 lol.......seen a bear with a burst nose at other side of the bridge though.

Police did fuck all as per except tell a bear to disappear unless he wanted the jail...their exact words.

Guy with the burst nose was my mate. A was the one with the burst mouth :lol: the ones at the front were doing all the shouting and the ones at the back were doing the hitting and running. Police were arseholes but a wee steward helped my mate out and took him inside to get cleaned up so fair play to him for that.

Guy with the burst nose was my mate. A was the one with the burst mouth :lol: the ones at the front were doing all the shouting and the ones at the back were doing the hitting and running. Police were arseholes but a wee steward helped my mate out and took him inside to get cleaned up so fair play to him for that.

Yous OK mate? What was it punch n run?

Yous OK mate? What was it punch n run?

Aye fine mate. Ma mate got a sore one on the nose a have a bit of a fat lip this morning but will survive :lol: Aye the ones we were squaring up to weren't doing the hitting ones at the back an sides done the punching and run then the police came down . They surrounded my mate going over the bridge about 10 of them all had some daft green t shirt on didn't see what it said on it. Arseholes.

Aye fine mate. Ma mate got a sore one on the nose a have a bit of a fat lip this morning but will survive :lol: Aye the ones we were squaring up to weren't doing the hitting ones at the back an sides done the punching and run then the police came down . They surrounded my mate going over the bridge about 10 of them all had some daft green t shirt on didn't see what it said on it. Arseholes.

Manky tarrier fucks. Well done for not running mate. Intae these cunts

Was it only you 2?

Aye mate a was walking a head of my mate and turned round and they had surrounded him so ran down to help him out and they was coming from all angles :lol: my brother ran down aswell once he seen what was happening but police were there by that time. they were clearly out for bother and clearly could see they were Hibs fans by there t shirts so have no idea why police let them walk up that way