Tickets On Sale

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty much it's either Club Deck or restricted view left. However I had the same issue last week and I held off and managed to get 10 together in SW3. I'll probably chance it again as I doubt we'll sell out tomorrow night so would even be happy with a 5 and 5 split. (tu)

Not sure I would chance it, mate. I haven't seen demand like this for a game in many years. The ticket sales are incredible at the moment. By the end of today I think there could be a possibility that all the public sales have gone, and bearing in mind they only went on sale yesterday afternoon that's quite amazing. This is 100 % going to be a sell-out.

Not sure I would chance it, mate. I haven't seen demand like this for a game in many years. The ticket sales are incredible at the moment. By the end of today I think there could be a possibility that all the public sales have gone, and bearing in mind they only went on sale yesterday afternoon that's quite amazing. This is 100 % going to be a sell-out.

I think it will sell out as well but I reckon another 10k will become available tomorrow night in other parts of the stadium that are greyed out just now.

Seems to be just season ticket holders that can log in to secure tickets

Strange. I logged in a few hours ago and got a ticket for SW3. There were loads of single seats available in other areas. I think the unsold ST holder seats go on sale tomorrow night, so don't panic.