Karma Is A Dish Best Served Against Motherwell !

Too right. I hope it's not just a win but a resounding one of maybe 5 clear goals. This is our best way to stick the boot into all these haters.

Next season, we can stuff the hertz as well. Creeps!

Has there ever been an example anywhere else in the world of rival clubs voting on a teams fate after suffering an insolvency event, or is that just another piece of corruption unique to Scottish Football?

They booted us out via a corrupt vote. We already condemned Hibs to the lower echelons of Scottish Football and Motherwell, are next to be booted down from the prem, but we do it fair and square, on the pitch. Enjoyable.

Fingers crossed we do it! We deserve it. We've been to hell and back because of these fans and now we have a chance to have some revenge. We've already kept Hivs in their rightful place and now it's motherwell's turn.

I was talking to Motherwell supporter last week and there was tears in his eyes at the thought of playing the Mighty Gers in the play off final. He said that if they played us then their fate was sealed and they would be going down. Well I fkn hope so.

Karma really is a bitch! :lol:

The supporters of Motherwell really disappointed me in their reaction to our plight considering that over the years (at least back in my time) they weren't a club that was antagonistic towards us.In fact we had a reasonably close relationship with them with many players playing for both clubs, such as; Peter McCloy, Bobby Watson, Gregor Stevens, Fraser Wishart, Craig Paterson, Ally Maxwell, Billy Davies, Graeme Smith, Andy Goram, Davie Cooper and probably a few more.

Then we had the link on the managerial side with ex Rangers men, Roger Hynd, Jock Wallace, Bobby Watson, Tommy McLean, Alex McLeish, Billy Davies, Terry Butcher, and Stuart McCall all serving time at Fir Park.

I have many friends who support Motherwell and for me it's time for payback.

I remember about a year ago someone started a thread saying they hoped for us to finish 2nd so we could relegate another club from the spl via the playoffs.

I think all on the thread said no way we want to win the league, it hasn't worked out the way we hoped by winning the league .

So let's relegate another club that put the boot in.

Yes the same club that sacked players under contract without pay off.

I don't remember getting a vote on what should have happened to them.

I also remember Boyle being allowed to carry on as owner despite getting them in to a financial mess and not honouring contracts.

I don't recall any comments from fans, journalists or football pen pushers about sporting integrity or fit and proper persons.

Scottish football has been run by cunts for cunts for a long time.

Too right. I hope it's not just a win but a resounding one of maybe 5 clear goals. This is our best way to stick the boot into all these haters.Next season, we can stuff the hertz as well. Creeps!

Offside goal in the last second of the second match would be enough for me as long as we winn.

Has there ever been an example anywhere else in the world of rival clubs voting on a teams fate after suffering an insolvency event, or is that just another piece of corruption unique to Scottish Football?

The fact that the very clubs who took the vote benefited from the cash that was withheld from Rangers made this a corrupt and illegal vote.

I remember about a year ago someone started a thread saying they hoped for us to finish 2nd so we could relegate another club from the spl via the playoffs.

I think all on the thread said no way we want to win the league, it hasn't worked out the way we hoped by winning the league .

So let's relegate another club that put the boot in.

pretty sure I made this post and got told where to fucking go at the time.

Offside goal in the last second of the second match would be enough for me as long as we winn.

I know what you're saying, but given that our allocation has been cut from the estimated 4000+, to 1500, I think we'd be better off with at least 2 or 3 goals of a lead and they're clearly hoping to noise us up at Shit Park.

Yes the same club that sacked players under contract without pay off.

I don't remember getting a vote on what should have happened to them.

I also remember Boyle being allowed to carry on as owner despite getting them in to a financial mess and not honouring contracts.

I don't recall any comments from fans, journalists or football pen pushers about sporting integrity or fit and proper persons.

Scottish football has been run by cunts for cunts for a long time.

Been a few incidents with that Boyle character, there was the billy Davies and pat nevin carry on when they left and then his airline company zoom went bust and he was still taking cash from the punters up to the last minute. Got to laugh when they are talking about sporting integrity and fit and proper people running company's when there is shite like him receiving the OBE ! Scum like this get away with it as well ! Have you got to be of a certain persuasion to get away with it in the wee parochial outpost ?

Been a few incidents with that Boyle character, there was the billy Davies and pat nevin carry on when they left and then his airline company zoom went bust and he was still taking cash from the punters up to the last minute. Got to laugh when they are talking about sporting integrity and fit and proper people running company's when there is shite like him receiving the OBE ! Scum like this get away with it as well ! Have you got to be of a certain persuasion to get away with it in the wee parochial outpost ?

The answer to your last question is yes you do!