We'll Still Go Up Sunday

GOAT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't do anything but believe we can do it, we have to go up.

I know mate but I just can't see how that team we watched on Thursday can miraculously turn it round. They look done!

I know mate but I just can't see how that team we watched on Thursday can miraculously turn it round. They look done!

I'm going against everything i've said and seen to believe we can do it, doesn't bare thinking about otherwise.

It's not going to be easy but I'm 'hopeful' it can be done.

We need to make a lot of changes, we looked positive after the subs so with fresh ideas we'll at least give ourselves a fighting chance.

Anybody that thinks we will go up is living in fantasy land.

Why, it's hardly an impossible task. Beat Motherwell 2-0 over 90 minutes, then sneak it in injury time. Either way, tomorrow will either be an absolutely briliiant day, or a total disaster..absolutely no middle ground. Funny thing is, the closer the game comes, the more confident I am getting!

We are at half time, and we are 2-0 down.

That is how to look at it.

Stuart McCall took them to second in the top division, twice.

He has some ability.

Let him do his job, for us, and we'll see how it turns out.

Nothing else we can do.

Just keep the faith.

I had no hope after Thursday but the closer the game gets the more confident i feel. Its 2-0 down at half time and weve came back from worse than that. A bit of fight, a bit of heart and a bit of backing from the fans will see us through. All guns blazing from the start Rangers.

After thursday I thought we were fuked but the closer and closer to the game the more confident I am of us getting a result, hopefully get an early goaL, get stuck right in amongst them and get these bastards on the back foot, there's a reason they finished 2nd bottom. MON THE QUEENS 11 ?⚪?

I had no hope after Thursday but the closer the game gets the more confident i feel. Its 2-0 down at half time and weve came back from worse than that. A bit of fight, a bit of heart and a bit of backing from the fans will see us through. All guns blazing from the start Rangers.

Agree, after Thursday I was down, now believing we can do it, lets get behind the team and get them over the line ! :ukflag: