Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

Mentally stable footballers signal to the tunnel to let their opponent know that the matter will be dealt with behind closed doors.

Instead, we've been humiliated on the pitch and to top it off, one of our players couldn't keep their cool and attacked an opponent because he was pushed. Brilliant.

So it's better to wait till they get in the tunnel before punches are thrown?

If i pushed someone like that i'd expect a reaction similar.

How is that funny? Honestly, please explain that.

I didn't, but let's not bring education into it. You misused the hardly-intellectual term of "brown nose".

You said Erwin should have been ignored,that is funny.

He pushed Bilel thinking he wouldn't react,he did,then shat himself. Total shitebag.

I have looked at the video and can't see where Mohsni refused to shake hands. All I can see is Mohsni walking towards the exit then being pushed hard in the back. I don't completely condone what then happened but at the same time, none of this would have happened if Erwin had just walked away without his handshake. I wonder how many men after being beaten the way we were and who had effectively just lost their job would have been able to just walk away? Erwin knew he was in trouble after the game, hence his "I'm a Rangers fan" bullshit. For all I know the handshake/eff off never happened.

Well the English Sun is a bit more even handed, they do say mohsni started the scrap but after he was pushed, they also say that the Well fans stormed the pitch and goaded the visiting fans, and also have a picture of that silly cunt hitting jig with the flag,

But I don't get this he reacted like anyone on the street would, but he wasn't on the street he was on a football pitch representing Rangers, and it was a push in the back not a rabbit punch it seems the reaction was over the top to the provocation,

But that is just my opinion and reading this thread it looks like I am in the minority lol

I take it you have never been in a fight.

Someone shoves you in the back when your at your lowest ebb with everycunt mocking you and you just point to the tunnel and say "Here squire, we shall duel at dawn"

:lol:

You live on the moon pal.

I've been in a fight. I was fighting with Celtic fans outside Mega Bar in Motherwell, the night before we drew 1-1 at Parkhead in 2009 or 2010. The one where McCulloch scored.

So, just to clarify, I didn't go to a private school and I've been in a fight. I'm not sure why those are relevant, but just for your reference.

You're going nowhere with your argument, emphasised by the fact that anyone who as much as remotely agrees with you, you're quoting them with "spot on" or "exactly". Even when the cunt doesn't make sense.

As I've said, we're going nowhere. I don't condone what Erwin did, it was childish and unnecessary, but Mohsni's reaction went above and beyond that. In a Rangers jersey, too.

You said Erwin should have been ignored,that is funny.

He pushed Bilel thinking he wouldn't react,he did,then shat himself. Total shitebag.

I know what I said. My question was why it's funny.

I actually agree with your last comment, Erwin didn't expect it and shit himself, but that's irrelevant. He's Motherwell's worry; Mohsni is ours and he didn't act like a Rangers player.

I've been in a fight. I was fighting with Celtic fans outside Mega Bar in Motherwell, the night before we drew 1-1 at Parkhead in 2009 or 2010. The one where McCulloch scored.

So, just to clarify, I didn't go to a private school and I've been in a fight. I'm not sure why those are relevant, but just for your reference.

You're going nowhere with your argument, emphasised by the fact that anyone who as much as remotely agrees with you, you're quoting them with "spot on" or "exactly". Even when the cunt doesn't make sense.

As I've said, we're going nowhere. I don't condone what Erwin did, it was childish and unnecessary, but Mohsni's reaction went above and beyond that. In a Rangers jersey, too.

It's not an argument....

Erwin tried to act the big man and got his cunt kicked in.

That's it in a nutshell.

Maybe next time he should try not acting like a prick.

Erwin was a coward who was too stupid to accept that if someone doesn't want to shake your hand and, at the same time, tells you to fuck off,you are left with 2 options.

Leave it and do nothing more about it and sort it out afterwards in the car park.

Or

Take it up with him there and then and go ahead.

This cunt Erwin did neither. He opted be a fucking coward and shove Moshni's when his back was turned.

As far as I'm concerned he got what he was due and that should be an end to it.

He's Motherwell's worry; Mohsni is ours and he didn't act like a Rangers player.

Well he's never been a Rangers player if you know what I mean,same could be said for the majority of that side. Would still back him to the hilt however as he was assaulted first and I would imagine that's how the police will view it,then again probably not.

It's not an argument....

Erwin tried to act the big man and got his cunt kicked in.

That's it in a nutshell.

Maybe next time he should try not acting like a prick.

It is an argument. It's your argument to this debate. You obviously associate the word 'argument' with an angry debate. See, I definitely don't need to ask whether or not you went to a private school...

Erwin did try to act the big man, he didn't expect Mohsni to respond and he took a doing. Agreed, that was never up for debate.

The issue is Mohsni acting like a ned in a Rangers jersey. As I said, Bill Struth would be turning in his grave at the lack of professionalism, and ability, demonstrated by that imposter.

Your last comment had me laughing. I'll try to be less prick-ish next time, big man. :lol:

It is an argument. It's your argument to this debate. You obviously associate the word 'argument' with an angry debate. See, I definitely don't need to ask whether or not you went to a private school...

Erwin did try to act the big man, he didn't expect Mohsni to respond and he took a doing. Agreed, that was never up for debate.

The issue is Mohsni acting like a ned in a Rangers jersey. As I said, Bill Struth would be turning in his grave at the lack of professionalism, and ability, demonstrated by that imposter.

Your last comment had me laughing. I'll try to be less prick-ish next time, big man. :lol:

Little wonder we get shat on by everyone after reading this shit.

Well he's never been a Rangers player if you know what I mean,same could be said for the majority of that side. Would still back him to the hilt however as he was assaulted first and I would imagine that's how the police will view it,then again probably not.

Like I said, my only concern is how Mohsni acted whilst representing this club.

Erwin, the police, I don't care

We're lucky he's out-of-contract, otherwise I'm sure this would be an on-going saga.

ha ha what a cunt you are

Why am I the cunt? I'm not the cunt condoning violence from a Rangers player.

We've just been fucking pumped on the pitch by the worst Motherwell team in years and are now subject to another season in the Championship. Add to that, the worst player in our history has acted unlike the class and professionalism associated with our fine club.

Explain to me, how I'm the cunt...