Bilel Mohsni - 7 Match Ban

I'm not having that. I maintain that a mentally secure professional will ignore a push.

If we're going to be lawfully accurate, then yes, they've both assaulted one another, but as I've said, fuck Lee Erwin. Bilel Mohsni is our concern and he has embarrassed us.

The whole incident is an embarrassment to both clubs, but why wouldn't we be lawfully accurate?

Erwin headed to the States to celebrate his 21st birthday as police launched an investigation into the ugly scenes which saw him clash with Mohsni.
Police have yet to quiz the young SPL star after his push sparked scenes that shamed Scottish football.

Moshni's agent:

"But I don't see any reason for the other guy to taunt him. It was a bit stupid. They had won the game. There was no point pushing Bilel. Just leave it.

"Bilel regrets his reaction but he is an uncompromising and very straightforward man. He sometimes pays for that."He really wanted to win promotion and the frustration is huge. He also thinks he could have contributed more. He is devastated just now."

Source:http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/battle-fir-park-bruised-lee-5802119?

He branded Mohsni an embarrassment after he got his cunt kicked in for something HE started ? :lol:

I take everything back. I wish Mohsni had do e even more damage to the horrible cunt. Every news outlet is blaming us and it's boiling my piss

the cunt pushed mohsni,mohsni defended himself,then 4 motherhell players try to attack mohsni, the flare their scum had at Ibrox and at yesterday's game,threw on park.mcCulloch hit on face with a flag (and supporter got to stay in the stadium),then the haters goading Rangers fans and it's all our fault,if we done all of those things at Ibrox we get heavy fines and banning orders.your right it boils my piss also.

Mohsni can get to fuck. Fuck Erwin; Mohsni is 100% at fault here.

Not only is he, technically, the worst footballer ever to wear a Rangers jersey, but mentally, he isn't fit to cope with the expectation, demand and pressure of playing for this club.

What the fuck did we expect, though, with a free transfer from fucking Southend?

I'm not even entertaining Erwin's shove because up-and-down the country, players are antagonised, whether it's physically or verbally, from off-the-ball nips to references to cancer. Professional footballers are expected to bite their lip and rise above it.

Who does he think he is, kicking and punching someone when he's representing our club? He's a fucking anti-social ned and it isn't the first time that he's embarrassed this fine football club. Bill Struth will be turning in his grave.

Stopped reading after you called him technically the worst footballer.

He is probably the best we have at the club with regards to his technique. Some of the stuff he does in training is very impressive and even the players have said so themselves.

Not saying he's good enough because he's not. Too casual and mentally can't cope with the demands but with regards to technique he is a good footballer.

Stopped reading after you called him technically the worst footballer.

He is probably the best we have at the club with regards to his technique. Some of the stuff he does in training is very impressive and even the players have said so themselves.

Not saying he's good enough because he's not. Too casual and mentally can't cope with the demands but with regards to technique he is a good footballer.

Ffs

So the mantra of it is not the Rangers way is suddenly ditched is it as the majority rush to back a man who acts violently at the end of a game?

That's a tad unfair imo, Moshni was wrong for the way he reacted but his career is now over in Britain for reacting to an incident Erwin started.

I150531_190723_1224217oTextTRMRMMGLPICT0

I don't understand this whole "It's not the Rangers way"

Rangers teams throughout the decades have been hard bastards who take absolutely no shite from anyone, Bilel Mohsni was the only one conducting himself in the "Rangers way" yesterday, by having the balls to stand up for himself, with 5 Motherwell players behind him, and a cocky wanabee hardman infront of him, he set about all of them, and walked away, and then even wanted some more!

The rest of the team though... certainly not the Rangers way... standing back and watching a fellow teammate get surrounded and offering no help whatsoever, cowards.

JeSuisMohsni

So the mantra of it is not the Rangers way is suddenly ditched is it as the majority rush to back a man who acts violently at the end of a game?

This is where I feel most let down. The charge card against those clowns must be a good page long and I'm assuming both the SPFL and the SFA will throw the book at them but if only Mosh had turned around, crossed his arms and stood his ground and see if that little prick erwin tried to go any further! They would be getting all the shit now and Mosh would still have all the respect for being the real man and we walk away defeated but still better than those retards!

As it is it seems a lot of the mhedia are blaming Mosh or at least using him instead of the lead report being about the other disgraceful scenes over the two legs!

Anyways it over so onwards and upwards :D