Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

If it's a certainty that we're bringing in Warburton & Weir, there's probably not going to be a DoF, or it'd be Warburton himself, with Weir as Headcoach.

One of the reasons he left Brentford was because he didn't want to serve under a DoF.

Cheers

Is Cathro totally out the picture now do we think?

If it's a certainty that we're bringing in Warburton & Weir, there's probably not going to be a DoF, or it'd be Warburton himself, with Weir as Headcoach.

One of the reasons he left Brentford was because he didn't want to serve under a DoF.

What's your source? You can't just let people think what you have told them is fact without naming your source.

You haven't said anything that hasn't been in the rhags.

I like McInnes but I'm not sure I want him to get the job yet.

I think we could get somebody of comparable ability without having to pay the level of compensation that Aberdeen will want for him.

Yep i agree paying compensation to Aberdeen would be daft.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest though. It would be typical considering the way our club has been run for years.

I know we seem to want to take a big hit on everyone its like the Scott Allan move lets not take him when he's free, lets wait till he costs us a transfer fee.

Its ridiculous and has to stop.

Thats not strictly true WATBB , the owner of Brentford Mathew Benham, who is a very savvy and successful business man .Matthew Benham owns Smartodds who invest money into creating models that predict the statistical probability of the outcomes of football matches and then place bets based upon these models , what he is doing is transferring this statistical probability into the realms of player purchase ie " moneyballing " , he has already done it in Denmark with his other team , see below.

http://www.punditarena.com/football/english-football/thepateam/moneyball-matthew-benham-brentford-fc-unorthodox-quest-success/

I know we seem to want to take a big hit on everyone its like the Scott Allan move lets not take him when he's free, lets wait till he costs us a transfer fee.

Its ridiculous and has to stop.

Agreed.

For years, and I'm taking about pre admin here, we've had people who seemed to have no care about the importance and value of money.

It's a mentality that has to change.

Why's Cathro not gonna happen? I'm not convinced he'd be right but just asking why he's an unlikely. I'm sure he's been on record as saying he'd move to an English speaking country (well that rules out a move to the Mhanks!), wants a full pre-season, he's young / hungry and King wanted a coach more than a manager....seems to fit the bill albeit not tried / tested.

A just canny see it happening now we're staying doon , think only way we coulda got him is if we went up ( hope am wrong ) ,really highly rated , he'd fit the bill in biggest percentage a fans ur looking for , total overhaul of the clubs players , scouting, style a play , staff , everything needs sorted too many jobs for the boys going on.