Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

You're talking out your arse. He wasn't asked to leave and even if he was that's not sacked.

So when you are told your out on your arse before the seasons over and they are going with another manager. that's not sacked.

So when you are told your out on your arse before the seasons over and they are going with another manager. that's not sacked.

If your told that then yes. He wasn't though unless you have something to suggest he was told that.

Where?

The complete opposite is on here.

Who do you wish to see as manager then?

It was being reported in the media, and Brentford refused to deny, he was being sacked in the summer and I think one bookie stopped taking bets on it at one point. The sporting director was placed on gardening leave and Warburton & Weir 'resigned' citing a move to a more mathematical scouting system (using stuff like prozone to highlight key statistics throughout games) and signing the top performers instead of the player who might catch a human scouts eye. So that makes two clubs in Britain who were paying managers who had resigned. :lol:

Reports he would be/had been sacked 10/2/15

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/10/brentford-mark-warburton-sacked-end-of-season

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/footballleague/article4349288.ece

He's gone 17/2/15

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brentford-confirm-manager-mark-warburton-5179798

Where in the interview does it say he was sacked? His reasons for leaving are common knowledge if you choose to ignore them that's up to you.

Who would you have instead?

I couldn't have made this any clearer for you to be quite honest.

It was being reported in the media he was being sacked in the summer and I think one bookie stopped taking bets on it at one point. The sporting director was placed on gardening leave and Warburton & Weir 'resigned' citing a move to a more mathematical scouting system (using stuff like prozone to highlight key statistics throughout games) and signing the top performers instead of the player who might catch a human scouts eye. So that makes two clubs in Britain who were paying managers who had resigned. :lol:

It was reported that he would be leaving as he and the owner didn't have the same view of how to take the club forward. His contract is up so he can't be sacked.

if he was sacked, it would have been immediate. (tu)

They let him run the terms of his contract. they brought in another Manager to do his job.

I term that sacked if it happened to me.

Fair enough if you think different.

It was reported that he would be leaving as he and the owner didn't have the same view of how to take the club forward. His contract is up so he can't be sacked.

See the links I've posted. He was on a rolling deal I think which is why I'm guessing is why he was told in feb.

See the links I've posted. He was on a rolling deal I think which is why I'm guessing is why he was told in feb.

Okay but he was still allowed to see his contract out. Anyway it dosen't matter if he's appointed i'll happy with that.

Good you read that link i gave you. :cool:

Good you read that link i gave you. :cool:

Course i did if you provide something to back up what you are saying i'll check it out. I've heard it all on SSN and i still don't think he was sacked but no matter. They love him down there so i'm surprised he's being linked with us.

Give me a name of who you would like to see as manager?

Course i did if you provide something to back up what you are saying i'll check it out. I've heard it all on SSN and i still don't think he was sacked but no matter. They love him down there so i'm surprised he's being linked with us.

Give me a name of who you would like to see as manager?

I'm not the best person to ask as i strongly backed McCall and i feel he didn't do so well to be honest.