Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

All sounding positive. An up and coming manager, balanced with Weir who know exactly what the club is all about.

Essential that he gets the financial backing to deliver though - we need investment in the playign squad and a proper scoutign set up.

We won't be firing form the off regardless of who ocmes in as any new team will need time to settle but he clearly knows that he will be required to deliver results quickly

Sounded a good interview. However let's not rush in, take our time and interview every candidate. This is one of the biggest decisions in our history because if we get this wrong and don't get promoted then I fear for us.

Sounded a good interview. However let's not rush in, take our time and interview every candidate. This is one of the biggest decisions in our history because if we get this wrong and don't get promoted then I fear for us.

5 weeks till the first game and we don't have a squad. We just can't afford to take too long.

My understanding is McInnes - he was approached prior to the ousting of the old board by someone representing the new board. He was asked to consider a senior coaches role akin to the european style and had agreed in principle.

Source - an ex team mates brother who knows him reasonably well.

I know the ex team mate's brother's da who shagged the Mrs of a taxi driver who said that's pish talk.

5 weeks till the first game and we don't have a squad. We just can't afford to take too long.

I know! I mean don't just jump in for the sake of it. Would rather we got the right man instead of the most convenient. (tu)

SSN reporting Burnley would be interested in him should Sean Dyche leave.

Despite Burnley being a good club, and only recently relegated from the Premier League, I would still think the lure of managing Rangers would be hard to turn down, even with an offer from Burnley on the table.

Despite Burnley being a good club, and only recently relegated from the Premier League, I would still think the lure of managing Rangers would be hard to turn down, even with an offer from Burnley on the table.

Good opportunity to build a club up from the fuckin rubble that currently sits there and experience European football. He could make a real name for himself at rangers - I'd like to see this guy given the freedom to make us fucking great again

I know! I mean don't just jump in for the sake of it. Would rather we got the right man instead of the most convenient. (tu)

I agree but i think the fact that they are talking to a number of people and not just McCall is a good sign. You have to hope that informal discussions have been going on for weeks and this week is all about formal discussions.

I don't think we are lookign for the most convenient option.

I htink Warburton has been sounded out in the background for a while now. There has been talk of Weir being a permanent fixture at our games (youth included) for a couple of months now. i know he has an affiliation to the club but wouldn't expect him to be at every game.

I like the idea of Youth mentioned by him as for me its paramount we get a good young team that we can build on if we are to progress.

We have to get rid off players who have too big an influence at Rangers over the Ability they actually have,