Unfortunate To Play Motherwell

fraserc75

Not that it matters but I honestly believe we would be in the SPL had we played Ross County, Kilmarnock or Partick Thistle. The only reason Motherwell were 11th was because of their shocking start. Then all posts on this forum would be about how good a squad we have! Lol

Not that it matters but I honestly believe we would be in the SPL had we played Ross County, Kilmarnock or Partick Thistle. The only reason Motherwell were 11th was because of their shocking start. Then all posts on this forum would be about how good a squad we have! Lol

If we played the same way we would have lost to all of those teams.

:lol: fuck off, you and your flag!

giphy.gif

Thistle were in good form too and i think no team in the Premiership won more points after the winter transfer window than County, we'd have beat Kilmarnock, i think Hibs and Queens would have too if I'm being honest.

See if we never had a defence of Cammy Bell, Ricky Foster, Marius Zaliukas and Lee McCulloch, we wouldn't have conceded the goals we did.

Only one man is to blame for this, and the prick and his lawnmower.

Thistle were in good form too and i think no team in the Premiership won more points after the winter transfer window than County, we'd have beat Kilmarnock, i think Hibs and Queens would have too if I'm being honest.

But Killie have a plastic pitch, and that would have spooked us.

See if we never had a defence of Cammy Bell, Ricky Foster, Marius Zaliukas and Lee McCulloch, we wouldn't have conceded the goals we did.

Only one man is to blame for this, and the prick and his lawnmower.

You forgot to add Lee Wallace to that Roll Call of shite, Wallace has been hopeless for two years spare a few performances since McCall took over

A shocking start?

Motherwell went in to our game with 5 wins from 18.

They also had the chance to get out of the relegation play-off spot but lost 2-1 to already relegated St. Mirren even after taking the lead through a penalty.

I think what you're saying has a little bit of truth to it, in that they have a squad of players that should be comfortabley be in the top half of the table. The underperformed all season, but they break they got while we played 4 games obviously helped to refresh them and we got them on better form than they prevesouly displayed. I also think a lot of things went for them luck wise.

Crying over spilled milk now anyways, and staying down isn't without it's positivies (not paying McCoist & Mike Ashley bonus' for instance).

We had to be consistent over 6 games, Motherwell only over 2 games. We had enough possession but couldn't turn them into goals and were suckers for counter attack. Perhaps we were more tired, but not sure that was a big factor.

Probably because they're shite, we were/are just worse.

They never impressed me at all.

I thought they were shite at Ibrox and there for the taking but we sat off them till they scored a few then chased the game late on.