Derry's Walls

UnionMen

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My old boy has been watching the games since he was old enough to climb the fences as a nipper, and since the days were you wouldn't find a man at the fitbaw without a bunnet on. From Greig to Jardine, seen them play from yards away, met them. Never once heard him sing Derry's Wall's, Build my Gallows etc... So you tell me, how many fans need to sing a shite song about the seige of Derry for it be an official Rangers song.

My old ma has been singing it for years, I've been singing it for years, my kids will sing it for years too come. Long live Derrys walls

The noise in the stadium when we belted out Derrys Walls against hibs was incredible, this is the best and loudest chant we have now that the Billy Boys has been targeted by taig filth and made a criminal offence to sing... Makes sense that they will go after Derrys Walls at some point.

Sing it loud and proud Bears, op is a bellend

Complains about a song that has no direct link but backs the billy boys.

No arguments but we shouldn't stop singing any of the songs we sing.

British Club, British and Loyalist following.

I didn't say we should stop, well, unless you're part of the shitebag loyal that thinks it OK to walk out on your team with 48mins on the clock.

What gets on my nerves is our song book being dominated by songs of ulster & the troubles. I enjoy a sash bash like every bear now and again but there's far more to this club than singing about 'the hills of county down', to which i've never seen, and im guessin you probably haven't either.

Stayed the full game actually, while 2 of the 3 a went with left.

I've grew up with my brothers, my da, uncles, cousins etc singing them along with my fellow supports, and no I haven't seen them but its what I grew up listening to, just like the majority I'm guessing.

Stayed the full game actually, while 2 of the 3 a went with left.

I've grew up with my brothers, my da, uncles, cousins etc singing them along with my fellow supports, and no I haven't seen them but its what I grew up listening to, just like the majority I'm guessing.

Do you not feel a bit of a trumpet singing "I'll see again the lights of home" when the hills of county down mean as much to you as they do to me (nothing) ?

Do you not feel a bit of a trumpet singing "I'll see again the lights of home" when the hills of county down mean as much to you as they do to me (nothing) ?

Na, do you feel like a 'trumpet' singing penny arcade