Pes 2016

The Godfather

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lighting is strange as in replays the grass looks more dull but when it goes back everything brightens up. Played in the rain but noticed no ones kits had marks on them despite the sliding (I remember last years demo had that feature).

It's very fluid gameplay wise, perhaps a bit too speedy for me so I'll slow the speed down for my second game. Stamina seems to be fixed too which is nice!

I'm finding it super fast even on -1, it's so fluid though.

Some great goals scored and 2 really nice saves, keepers are a mixed bag as the palming it out to the attacker is still lurking around.

Celebrations are varied and have a fifa feel as you can interact with things which is nice although the running in a line of 3 is pretty daft.

So far it's an improvement on 2015 but it feels very Arcady due to the speed but so was PES of old.

The more I played it the more I enjoyed it.

The goals you can score and the variety are pretty good and really enjoyable. There is no feeling that the players are hindered anymorethey feel more free.

The new collision system works well, not as noticeable as FIFAs but its a good addition and adds to the gameplay.

Keepers are definitely improved, some of the saves are quality but they are still some way behind FIFAs keepers because their positioning and parrying is still suspect.

I played it on -1 speed but tbh that was still far too fast (double the speed of FIFAs normal speed) thats why it feels so arcade like. It does look like the 2015 version but Id say it plays more like FIFA 10 World Cup.

Good for about 5 minutes because its not FIFA then you realise that its just the exact same game as it always has been. Plays and looks utter guff.

Played 3 matches. Would rather sit and watch my FIFA 16 Beta download.

finally got to play the demo...

it's actually quite a fun game to play imo. the passing is decent and there seems to be a variety of goals.

however, the players still run like they've shat themselves, and no doubt there will be the usual licensing issues and lack of transfer updates in the full game.

enjoyed the free demo but can't see myself buying the full game

I have really enjoyed Pro evo 2015, really good online and the goalkeepers don't make daft mistakes.

Tactics are very important in this edition and nothing better to play someone off the park.

Would not touch Fifa, only time I have ever played it when pro evo was not on the Xbox original, fucking hated it and was overjoyed when pro evo moved over to the Xbox.

Xbox one are getting a 1080p version this time and a few more stadiums would be good..

Tried 2016 demo, like the feel of it but unsure of the speed.

Graphically it's beautiful and the 1080p is a welcomed addition to the Xbox this year.

Can we change team strip etc now on ps4 and Xbox? Nothing better than all the original leagues and club strips, badges etc.

If i remember rightly they did say they were looking to implement option file sharing on the PS4.

Image importing is definitely in.

If i remember rightly they did say they were looking to implement option file sharing on the PS4.

Image importing is definitely in.

I hope so, makes a hell of a difference playing Chelsea v Arsenal with proper home and away kits including who makes the strip and the official club badges etc.

Also for us Xbox owners we get the luxury at 1080p this time and it makes a difference as everything seems flawless now, was good on 720p but with the larger TV screens, they really show every little detail.

Here's hoping we can add our own stuff as I for one badly missed it.