Ricksen, Amorusso & Albertz

Nope Ferguson left August 2003 and Moore was then appointed the captain, with klos as vice. Klos wore it more that season though because moore was injured a lot. Then Klos was appointed captain the following year. Ricksen was never appointed club captain he was a stand in for Klos/Rae.

Was Ricksen no our captain when he won the POTY award?

If am wrong on this stuff, my memory is more fucked than I thought it was :lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope Ferguson left August 2003 and Moore was then appointed the captain, with klos as vice. Klos wore it more that season though because moore was injured a lot. Then Klos was appointed captain the following year. Ricksen was never appointed club captain he was a stand in for Klos/Rae.

Did Ricksen and Ferguson not lift the SPL trophy together at Easter Road on helicopter sunday? Alex Rae was playing that day aswell so kinda blows the stand in theory out the water.

Did Ricksen and Ferguson not lift the SPL trophy together at Easter Road on helicopter sunday? Alex Rae was playing that day aswell so kinda blows the stand in theory out the water.

Nope Ricksen alone lifted it. Ferguson lifted it with davie Weir in 2011 however. Trust me Alex Rae was officially vice captain season 04/05 but because he wasnt playing regularly at the time of Klos injury it was given to Ricksen.....But like ive said before Ricksen was never an officially appointed captain of the club.

Was Ricksen no our captain when he won the POTY award?

If am wrong on this stuff, my memory is more fucked than I thought it was :lol:

Like Ive said before Klos was captain...he got injured...Ricksen was made stand in, but if we are talking official captains, Ricksen should not be included.

Nope Ricksen alone lifted it. Ferguson lifted it with davie Weir in 2011 however. Trust me Alex Rae was officially vice captain season 04/05 but because he wasnt playing regularly at the time of Klos injury it was given to Ricksen.....But like ive said before Ricksen was never an officially appointed captain of the club.

Barry wasn't here in 2011

No Gough was captain at the end of one season and Amoruso was captain at the start of the next.

I know now bud. (tu)

It was Amo that got stripped of the captaincy and it was then given to Barry Ferguson.

It was probably the best thing to happen to him.

I remember an interview with Amorusso saying that he was constantly paying more attention to what his teammates were doing, rather than concentrating on his own game.

It was after he was stripped of the captaincy that he became a much better defender. He turned into one of the best defenders I have seen play for us. When he was captain, he used to make mistakes all the time.

I know now bud. (tu)

It was Amo that got stripped of the captaincy and it was then given to Barry Ferguson.

It was probably the best thing to happen to him.

I remember an interview with Amorusso saying that he was constantly paying more attention to what his teammates were doing, rather than concentrating on his own game.

It was after he was stripped of the captaincy that he became a much better defender. He turned into one of the best defenders I have seen play for us. When he was captain, he used to make mistakes all the time.

Sorry I hadn't read the rest of the topic.

Yes am sure he lost the captaincy not long after his mistake against Monaco.

Sorry I hadn't read the rest of the topic.

Yes am sure he lost the captaincy not long after his mistake against Monaco.

I can't remember why he lost it, I thought it was an argument with Advocaat, but that might be Albertz I'm thinking of. Seems like such a long time ago now.