Rangers Have No Money - Rangers Are Just Buying The League

Gaz52

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else noticed the meltdown happening over Rangers just now by 'fans' of other teams? They have websites, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages all dedicated to talking about Rangers.

And the talk at the moment is that we're buying the Championship (2 free transfers and one small fee) Danny Wilson only went to Rangers cause he's getting £9k per week apparently.. But in the next 'status' or 'tweet' they will go on about how we don't have enough money to last until the end of the month.

How do they not see it? How do they not see the contradiction in what they're saying, why do they all continiously obsess about Rangers and give no thought to their own clubs?

I don't believe there are fans of other teams in Scotland, I believe it is just Rangers fans and then the rest is made up of Rangers haters.

They do not see it as they are genuinely blinded with hatred. Its not a new thing buddy, live a more peaceful live by accepting that anything ythey say about Rangers can be dismissed. I am up front with supporters of other clubs now in telling them I have no interest in discussing Rangers with them.

Personally I think it it hilarious, I don't know whats funnier the your not rangers anymore which then becomes same old rangers always cheating within five mins or your skint and going bust in one tweet to your just buying success as usual the next haha

As usual guys we are the only show in town :D

Something I find very odd is that most celtic fans I meet and talk to have almost nothing more than a skin deep knowledge or interest in football in General.

Case in point, I don't know many Celtic fans but was at a social event recently where there was a lot of them. I tried to avoid football as a topic of conversation but eventually the 'Sevco' chat started - I have given up trying to educate people on the facts of this as they simply won't listen so instead steered the conversation round to talk of actual football - how I thought Celtic had a good model for buying cheap and getting good fees for players after a couple of years, and that outside the elite clubs it is the only model that would work in future. I also tried to talk about the national team and the style of play Strachan has implemented etc.

All I got back was blank looks and the odd grunt, none of them had anything of value to add or even seemed to have the most basic understanding of football as a whole - they were just entirely consumed with the small minded hatred of us.

Has anyone else noticed the meltdown happening over Rangers just now by 'fans' of other teams? They have websites, Twitter accounts, Facebook pages all dedicated to talking about Rangers.

And the talk at the moment is that we're buying the Championship (2 free transfers and one small fee) Danny Wilson only went to Rangers cause he's getting £9k per week apparently.. But in the next 'status' or 'tweet' they will go on about how we don't have enough money to last until the end of the month.

How do they not see it? How do they not see the contradiction in what they're saying, why do they all continiously obsess about Rangers and give no thought to their own clubs?

I don't believe there are fans of other teams in Scotland, I believe it is just Rangers fans and then the rest is made up of Rangers haters.

There has always been jealousy and resentment from most other supporters in Scotland but the real hatred was railroaded by our real enemies from the scumdome of the east end of Glasgow .The foot soldiers in Scotlands media helped them by stoking all the flames and slandering our fine institution in the process at every turn .This is why the hate is so widespread when it comes to our club .

Something I find very odd is that most celtic fans I meet and talk to have almost nothing more than a skin deep knowledge or interest in football in General.

Case in point, I don't know many Celtic fans but was at a social event recently where there was a lot of them. I tried to avoid football as a topic of conversation but eventually the 'Sevco' chat started - I have given up trying to educate people on the facts of this as they simply won't listen so instead steered the conversation round to talk of actual football - how I thought Celtic had a good model for buying cheap and getting good fees for players after a couple of years, and that outside the elite clubs it is the only model that would work in future. I also tried to talk about the national team and the style of play Strachan has implemented etc.

All I got back was blank looks and the odd grunt, none of them had anything of value to add or even seemed to have the most basic understanding of football as a whole - they were just entirely consumed with the small minded hatred of us.

I actually know a few guys like that, always wearing the mhank tops at fives, nothing but sevco this tax cheats that, they should be dead etc but they will freelly admit that they only watch never mind go to 2-3 taig games a year usually champions league games or OF games.

I have tried to talk to them about football the league reconstruction, summer football etc but they don't have a clue.

Boggles my mind lol I can honestly say I haven't watched anything to do with them or read anything about them since before we went down, the only time I even think about them is the run up to an old firm game.

You have to ask what these people would have done with themselves if we had died lol

you are talking bloody rubbish i am 72 yrs old been a gers supporter for more than 60 yrs and i am a staunch s.n.p fan stop mixing football idiots with politics

Try not to disagree mate, if you disagree with bigoted opinions you are suddenly "spesh" or "taig" if not that then the retort is sexual pmsl

there are some cretonic uneducated idiots in this place that spout the same shite every thrread they dont agree with in exchange for Internet points

Try not to disagree mate, if you disagree with bigoted opinions you are suddenly "spesh" or "taig" if not that then the retort is sexual pmsl

there are some cretonic uneducated idiots in this place that spout the same shite every thrread they dont agree with in exchange for Internet points

You and billscot are just out of touch .Politics in this rancid backwater have everything to do with the state of this Corrupt hell hole that is Glasgow

You really have to explain why disliking the snp is bigoted, I agree it has nothing to do with supporting rangers but its hardly bigoted.

I actually know a few guys like that, always wearing the mhank tops at fives, nothing but sevco this tax cheats that, they should be dead etc but they will freelly admit that they only watch never mind go to 2-3 taig games a year usually champions league games or OF games.

I have tried to talk to them about football the league reconstruction, summer football etc but they don't have a clue.

Boggles my mind lol I can honestly say I haven't watched anything to do with them or read anything about them since before we went down, the only time I even think about them is the run up to an old firm game.

You have to ask what these people would have done with themselves if we had died lol

Aye, I mean I am generalising as there was one guy who was up for a more in depth chat and I had a good conversation than him, but it's probably about 90% of them that I meet that fall into the first category.

Same, I've not watched a top level game in Scotland since we went down to division 3 and take absolutely no interest in Celtic now as they are not a pressing issue for us (yet). Most of what I know about them over the last 3 years I've actually read on here :lol:

I'm beginning to wish I hadn't blocked so many of them on Twitter.

Their obsession is limitless.

I don't give a flying one about any other team and have no interest in their business, players or whatever. I do like to see the mhanky fiddlers pumped tho, but then who doesn't?

I just can't fathom the mentality of all the blogs, forums, post, newspaper ads and monitoring of social media by them, regarding us. They're delusional and totally consumed by us.

I am so looking forward to the next time we beat them. It might take a couple of games but we will, and when we do it will be immense.

Their hatred is not just about our football team or football. It's about who we are and what we stand for in their small poisonous minds. Believe they wanted us dead in more ways than one and be more than happy to continue on the footballing front without us. It didn't happen and that has made them even more obsessed.

How the fuck are you still here

you are talking bloody rubbish i am 72 yrs old been a gers supporter for more than 60 yrs and i am a staunch s.n.p fan stop mixing football idiots with politics

Will never understand that but each to their own