Rangers Have No Money - Rangers Are Just Buying The League

Gaz52

And you wonder why people call you spesh wtf are you on about.

Bigoted definition - "obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices."

without any reason to believe so thinking that SNP voters are anti rangers is a bigoted opinion. Its bigger than sectarianism yeno

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes it an even bigger contradiction is their belief we are a "pyoor deid" club. Beats me why they spend so much time and effort railing against a deid club. Is that no a bit stupid ?

I'm not surprised they are so bitter tho, it would be hard not to be when you are perpetually in the shadow of your bigger and better rivals. Even when we are down we get more attention than them.

To be mere also rans in the game of life must be awfy hard on them, so they are more to be pitied than scolded. They are so ragdollied, they don't even know which country they live in.

Bigoted definition - "obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices."

without any reason to believe so thinking that SNP voters are anti rangers is a bigoted opinion. Its bigger than sectarianism yeno

I didn't say all, actually I didn't say how many at all. But it is the majority of them.

Considering most rangers fans political beliefs are tied in with their support of the club makes your assumptions of bigotry redundant.

Most rangers fans values and culture are directly opposed by snp policies, their attack on football fans with the ridiculous bill that makes it a criminal offence to sign songs they disagree with which is a free speech issue.

So to be bigotry it would have to be a hatred for the snp which is irrational when in fact many like myself hate them for their republican far left leaning policies.

And going by your logic the snp are bigoted towards us because we oppose them hence we are back to you being a bit spesh.

Something I find very odd is that most celtic fans I meet and talk to have almost nothing more than a skin deep knowledge or interest in football in General.

Case in point, I don't know many Celtic fans but was at a social event recently where there was a lot of them. I tried to avoid football as a topic of conversation but eventually the 'Sevco' chat started - I have given up trying to educate people on the facts of this as they simply won't listen so instead steered the conversation round to talk of actual football - how I thought Celtic had a good model for buying cheap and getting good fees for players after a couple of years, and that outside the elite clubs it is the only model that would work in future. I also tried to talk about the national team and the style of play Strachan has implemented etc.

All I got back was blank looks and the odd grunt, none of them had anything of value to add or even seemed to have the most basic understanding of football as a whole - they were just entirely consumed with the small minded hatred of us.

The few I have talked do dont want to talk about football - they want to talk about our finances, or some strange rumour they have heard. So I have no idea if they know anything about football or not.

Considering most rangers fans political beliefs are tied in with their support of the club makes your assumptions of bigotry redundant.

Most rangers fans values and culture are directly opposed by snp policies, their attack on football fans with the ridiculous bill that makes it a criminal offence to sign songs they disagree with which is a free speech issue.

So to be bigotry it would have to be a hatred for the snp which is irrational when in fact many like myself hate them for their republican far left leaning policies.

And going by your logic the snp are bigoted towards us because we oppose them hence we are back to you being a bit spesh.

well not all of the SNP supporters are anti rangers so therefore using my logic are not all Bigoted. But its not exactly a secret that bigotry is rife on all sides. "Spesh" hate that word, sounds like a Towie word but you deffs don't look like you care for your appearance enough to watch the show. The mind boggles

well not all of the SNP supporters are anti rangers so therefore using my logic are not all Bigoted. But its not exactly a secret that bigotry is rife on all sides. "Spesh" hate that word, sounds like a Towie word but you deffs don't look like you care for your appearance enough to watch the show. The mind boggles

"Not all bigoted" you have argued my points perfectly thanks, using personal insults instead of coherent arguments is the sign of a spesh. Your absolutely correct I don't watch Towie in fact I don't even know what towie is, I may google it but probably not.

"Not all bigoted" you have argued my points perfectly thanks, using personal insults instead of coherent arguments is the sign of a spesh. Your absolutely correct I don't watch Towie in fact I don't even know what towie is, I may google it but probably not.

How did you know towie was something you watch then?

How did you know towie was something you watch then?

"Spesh" hate that word, sounds like a Towie word but you deffs don't look like you care for your appearance enough to watch the show. The mind boggles

"16 days to payday"

****applies little popcorn munching emoticon****

"6 days to payday"

"30 days to the next payday"
and repeat.....

You are spot on here.

Every time I see the comment section of the Scotsman and other newspaper websites (well, the ones that haven't closed the comment section down because of the constant trolling, spamming and timplosions) there are literally scores of them posting exactly that kind of inane comment on a loop (it's all a bit like our own Boardroom & Financial forum, actually). Current choice cuts of shit patter are "Deady Bears - oven ready", "tick tock", "big Mick the Tim is coming" and they then sign off with childish, little ice cream emoji.

Now, these are grown men, most in their 30s and 40s.

And this is what they do with themselves. All day. Every day.

They are quite simply cracked in the napper. Witnessing Walter sweep all before him for most of their turgid lives has sent them 100% doo-lally.

Me? I think it's hilarious. :)

They're just hideous people. Someone just starts a rumour of how much one of our players are on, for instance Danny Wilson on 8k a week and the cunts take it as a fact.

Well they are TOLD what the gospel is from cradle to grave, so little surprise that they believe everything they are told.

Try not to disagree mate, if you disagree with bigoted opinions you are suddenly "spesh" or "taig" if not that then the retort is sexual pmsl

there are some cretonic uneducated idiots in this place that spout the same shite every thrread they dont agree with in exchange for Internet points

I dare you to go on either of the bellshill buses and have a go at folk for hating the SNP. You won't last two minutes :lol:

So therefore, by resorting to personal insults within the space of the same sentence you are admitting to be a spesh'?

Read the sentence again and maybe you will see I said instead of a coherent argument rather than as well as one.