Rangers Rumours And Other Sources

Right,

Went into Rangers rumours to have a shufti at other names they were throwing about and I just can't do it anymore. Every single one of them talk utter pish! I tried to post and politely comment as such but my post didn't cut the grade seemingly which is an insult in comparison to all of the posts.

I hearby retract any post or thread with Rangers rumours as the main source.

Over and out WaTP

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the people m w are bringing in are very good sighing I am sick pay players over the odd in wages and play rubbish

There is no way these new players won't be on a fortune either 8 grand a week rumoured for Wilson alone and only he has any experience in Scottish football

There is no way these new players won't be on a fortune either 8 grand a week rumoured for Wilson alone and only he has any experience in Scottish football

Rumoured is not confirmed. Let's wait until the accounts are published and we can see playing staff costs. It's not what we pay individually that matters to me, its how much overall we're spending and are we getting good value for it that interests me.

Rumoured is not confirmed. Let's wait until the accounts are published and we can see playing staff costs. It's not what we pay individually that matters to me, its how much overall we're spending and are we getting good value for it that interests me.

True wages should be hugely down with those who left no longer here so there is hope there

Right,

Went into Rangers rumours to have a shufti at other names they were throwing about and I just can't do it anymore. Every single one of them talk utter pish! I tried to post and politely comment as such but my post didn't cut the grade seemingly which is an insult in comparison to all of the posts.

I hearby retract any post or thread with Rangers rumours as the main source.

Over and out WaTP

Do you eat custard with yer elbows?

After that mon roon to ma work and shoot the place up.

Everybody is welcome to meet for a square go up the bing ;) I have always been told never argue with idiots, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience. But, I was never told anything about beating up keyboard gangsters with so much confidence issues (or abandonment issues) they have to flame or troll on Forums pmsl!

So aye, your the kinda rangers fans celtic fans slag that lumber the rest of us pure jakey, trackie wearin, slasher hat wee reprobate pricks! That most likely watches the football factory and Blow every other night from a pish stained matress with your baccy stained burnt finger coz your trying to smoke a doubt you stole from your neighbours bins.

that being said, 5k for wilson is a bargain whenyou take into consideration what Elbows was paid