Have You Ever Cried At A Rangers Game?

Nearly every week last season ...

Serious answer is aye after the Uefa cup final , I was 15 at the time and devastated , didn't cry when we lost the league but it did take me about two weeks to get over the end of that season

Other times I have felt emotions nearly taking over was the game just after admin against Kilmarnock , the utter state of confusion and anger and everything in between which everyone was in but when you got to ibrox there was a real sense of togetherness that day and the moment that really got me was even after Kilmarnock scored , the crowd still continued belting out build my gallows regardless, same kind of feeling at the first game of the third division season .

Also have said it before on here but I imagine whenever we do win that premier league again , and the presentation of the trophy happens at ibrox and that "queen - we are the champions" is playing at a packed , celebrating ibrox with all the flags and banners in the air then aye , I imagine I will probably struggle to hold it all in after everything which we have been through

Absolutely.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe try understanding the point rather than being desperate to sound like a Paragon of Virtue ya Drama Queen

Scottish Football has been so minimalised over the last 10 years that never again will we see a core group of players chase a 10 year dream, its not about winning 10 in a row...which just wont happen again anyway, its the players staying for the duration or the majority of it, ita the feeling of growing up with a close knit bunch of players, these days after a good CL campaign like we had in 92/93 a Stoke or Southampton would pillage our players, a Golden Boot winner would be snapped up by a Norwich City, success and failure would come our way as a club again but its the bond between the players and fans that felt unbreakable, thats gone, longevity breeds that and thats something Successful Scottish clubs cant offer fans in terms of player retention

So, as well as having had a good old breakdown during Nine-in-a-Row you are still bubbling about Foster, Wanyama and Hooper, aye...? (tu)

When Zenit put the 2nd past us, that was the only time I remember feeling completely shattered/upset at a result. So wanted that day to go the other way, and witness our club making history, yes it was amazing to get there, and I still loved every bit of that day; But when they scored again and killed the game, it was like a shot to the chest.

Utterly gutted.

I was at that one too.

The eerie noise of thousands of seats flipping up at the third goal will stick with me. The sound echoed all around the place because it was a beamback.

I dragged my mate back and said that I was staying and we were rewarded by a Gio free-kick flying in but after that it all went downhill and my mate lost a crown as it went bouncing down from the very top of the Copland, propelled from his moof by a choice selection of three 'F' words in a row.

They beat us 5-1 at Ibrox ?