Have You Ever Cried At A Rangers Game?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first league game in division 3 at Ibrox (Berwick?) Charles green made the speech 'Rangers now Rangers then Rangers forever!' Then the Blue sea of Ibrox was played and i felt a big lump in my throat and started to well up, but had to hold it together as it was my twins first game.

think I cried at some point when we were going for 10 in a row and knew it was 1 too far. :'(

When Darcehville missed from a yard against Lyon and they went up and scored to put us out. Few months later I was doing it again after the final. The first game in the league in 2012, the last game in the same league. When Sandy Jardine passed and they played the video and song before the game. Last game of league one where it was dedicated to Sandy and finally Ricksens match.

Nearly every week last season ...

Serious answer is aye after the Uefa cup final , I was 15 at the time and devastated , didn't cry when we lost the league but it did take me about two weeks to get over the end of that season

Other times I have felt emotions nearly taking over was the game just after admin against Kilmarnock , the utter state of confusion and anger and everything in between which everyone was in but when you got to ibrox there was a real sense of togetherness that day and the moment that really got me was even after Kilmarnock scored , the crowd still continued belting out build my gallows regardless, same kind of feeling at the first game of the third division season .

Also have said it before on here but I imagine whenever we do win that premier league again , and the presentation of the trophy happens at ibrox and that "queen - we are the champions" is playing at a packed , celebrating ibrox with all the flags and banners in the air then aye , I imagine I will probably struggle to hold it all in after everything which we have been through

Had a tear in my eye for Prsos farewell

Cried like a little bitch in the ground in Manchester

Was near tears of sadness and anger after the motherwell hammering

Against Hibs at Ibrox in May 2001, when Albertz and Tugay were saying their farewells to the fans there was a lot of emotion in the air but more so for me because my old man had died two weeks previously and from my seat in the BF I couldn't stop looking up at our old season ticket seats in the Main Stand. Don't mind admitting I had a lump in my throat the size of a football.

Eyes have started to fill up with joy a good few times since my first full season think it was 2003 season (6-1 vs Dunfermline finale) I was around 11 years old. Also anytime after beating the dark side, and qualifying from Champions League group 2005 vs Inter.

I take my young brother to the games since division 3. He's 10. He was in tears at Ibrox, game vs Motherwell in the play-off final. "There just not trying" he said. Quite emotional. We still have a long time to go but I cant wait until he gets to see us in our prime.