Have You Ever Cried At A Rangers Game?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nacho in Florence.

UEFA Cup Final, had my heart set on us winning, missed my CDT exam to go to Manchester. Amazing day though, will be with me til the day I die.

I was close when Lyon beat us 3-0, left after the third devastated.

I had higher English that day.. My da phoned them fae Manchester said I was ill and won't be in till next week haha

Watching Allys euro efforts against Malmo and Maribor.

Once was horrific but to do the same in the second game was unforgiveable and a big part of why we are where we are now.

Everyone in that stadium except Ally knew what was coming and the time I've wanted to leave 10 mins in. (I didn't)

Nearly every week last season ...

Serious answer is aye after the Uefa cup final , I was 15 at the time and devastated , didn't cry when we lost the league but it did take me about two weeks to get over the end of that season

Other times I have felt emotions nearly taking over was the game just after admin against Kilmarnock , the utter state of confusion and anger and everything in between which everyone was in but when you got to ibrox there was a real sense of togetherness that day and the moment that really got me was even after Kilmarnock scored , the crowd still continued belting out build my gallows regardless, same kind of feeling at the first game of the third division season .

Also have said it before on here but I imagine whenever we do win that premier league again , and the presentation of the trophy happens at ibrox and that "queen - we are the champions" is playing at a packed , celebrating ibrox with all the flags and banners in the air then aye , I imagine I will probably struggle to hold it all in after everything which we have been through

I usually don't cry but I shed a wee tear after the killie game after admin, i remember feeling empty as soon I found out about admin but as soon as I got in to Ibrox and seen all the familiar faces round me and felt the atmosphere and the togetherness of the fans it made me feel the best I had felt in days, the reaction from our fans over the past 3-4 years has been immense, makes me glad I grew up supporting this club.

Manchester, of course, I bawled my eyes out.

I've cried with sheer anger after Old Firm's where they've beat us, especially the one Hesselink scored in the last seconds, I wrecked a perfectly good laptop and everything, couldn't handle it

When they beat us in Feb though I didn't actually feel bothered, just let down at how much we lay down to them but I was fully expecting to lose that game, I think the singing etc made it easier to take as well, fans were incredible that game.

Also had teared up during the Ricksen game in January, especially when he was doing his lap of honour at the end and everyone was taking turns carrying him, was heartbreaking

A bit messed up this one for me. It was the first full season I had quit living in ibrox to move to Dubai.

Used to go to home away and abroad and the match I was crying in a pub in dubai was.....

Helicopter sunday.

Was a mixture of being so happy yet gutted I wasn't at the game celebrating with my friends.

Biggest thing that annoys me is the days after these sort of games and your mood is low for a few days and whenever you went into school or work or whatever and there was always somebody coming out with "it's only a game " phrase after these games . Just fuck off

After the Scottish cup final when we got beat off Hearts, the end of the 9iar squad, big Goughs emotions had me going.

Seeing Fernando showing so much fight and desire to get on the park, wow what a guy.

The Sandy Jardine tribute video and Davy Coopers passing were very emotional.

But there has been loads of joyful tears shed too

When we Nacho scored his penalty

Lovenkrands at the back post against the tims

Showing up for the East Fife game very unsure of how many would be there, that was euphoric

Helecopter Sunday and Dunfermline 6 - 1

One time only - watching the last legs of the 9 in a row team just drift away at the Piggery, it had to end like that, 10 years of graft and the last three weeks of the Season was just too much, end of an era we'll never see again

Ricksen's tribute game had me in floods.

One time only - watching the last legs of the 9 in a row team just drift away at the Piggery, it had to end like that, 10 years of graft and the last three weeks of the Season was just too much, end of an era we'll never see again

Maybe not some of us, but Rangers will.

I think it's very arrogant when people say stuff like this. Plenty of fans throughout 143 years have thought they saw the best of Rangers. Throughout history we've survived the lows and come back stronger again. That's what Rangers do.

Ricksen's tribute game had me in floods.

Maybe not some of us, but Rangers will.

I think it's very arrogant when people say stuff like this. Plenty of fans throughout 143 years have thought they saw the best of Rangers. Throughout history we've survived the lows and come back stronger again. That's what Rangers do.

Maybe try understanding the point rather than being desperate to sound like a Paragon of Virtue ya Drama Queen

Scottish Football has been so minimalised over the last 10 years that never again will we see a core group of players chase a 10 year dream, its not about winning 10 in a row...which just wont happen again anyway, its the players staying for the duration or the majority of it, ita the feeling of growing up with a close knit bunch of players, these days after a good CL campaign like we had in 92/93 a Stoke or Southampton would pillage our players, a Golden Boot winner would be snapped up by a Norwich City, success and failure would come our way as a club again but its the bond between the players and fans that felt unbreakable, thats gone, longevity breeds that and thats something Successful Scottish clubs cant offer fans in terms of player retention

Maybe try understanding the point rather than being desperate to sound like a Paragon of Virtue ya Drama Queen

Scottish Football has been so minimalised over the last 10 years that never again will we see a core group of players chase a 10 year dream, its not about winning 10 in a row...which just wont happen again anyway, its the players staying for the duration or the majority of it, ita the feeling of growing up with a close knit bunch of players, these days after a good CL campaign like we had in 92/93 a Stoke or Southampton would pillage our players, a Golden Boot winner would be snapped up by a Norwich City, success and failure would come our way as a club again but its the bond between the players and fans that felt unbreakable, thats gone, longevity breeds that and thats something Successful Scottish clubs cant offer fans in terms of player retention

This 100%

Dont think we will be witness to such a core group of players staying together for 5 years nevermind 10